Kaboom Canyon is an official map for the Heist event.
Each team's Safe is surrounded by bushes around it.
- Generally, Brawlers that have some sort of "block-destroying" ability are better for Heist maps.
- If you stand right behind the second wall as Crow, you can just barely jump over the first wall and attack the safe.
- Bull can be very useful in Kaboom Canyon. Because of his block-destroying super attack, he can charge right through the vault barrier and open it up for your teammates to attack through.
- El Primo can be useful for this map, because his super allows him to launch himself straight to the enemy safe. A good strategy to use with him would be to launch yourself at the blocks right in front of the safe, and open up the entire front barrier for your teammates.
- Barley is a great brawler to have in this map, because of his wall-defying attack. He can stand in the bushes to the side of the enemies vault, and bombard the enemy vault with bombs. When your super is all charged up, run to the enemy vault and drag the attack in close, then focus all fire on the vault. It will do MASSIVE damage and will likely win you the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.