Kaboom Canyon is an official map for the Heist event.
The map's safes have bushes growing in an arc-shaped formation around it, as well as a bush cluster in the center. Most of the map is open however making it suitable for sharpshooters and other long-range Brawlers. There are walls scattered around the edges of the map that can be used for cover. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- If you stand right behind the center bottom wall as Crow, you can just barely jump over the first wall and attack the safe. A few other Brawlers with aerial Supers can skip the bush cluster entirely.
- Throwers can support teammates heading into the bush cluster, after they do. They should move behind the wall in the left lane.
- Kaboom Canyon has lots of bushes in the center of the map. This is great when you want to get to the other side without being detected. It is recommended to use high burst damage Brawlers, or medium-ranged Brawlers with high utility.
- As short-ranged Brawlers get closer to the safe their value decreases. To maximize their survival time, they should stay within the bushes as falling back will leave them trapped.
- The right lane lacks walls that Brawlers will have to rely on, this lane is most suitable for long-ranged Brawlers that can use it to target incoming heavyweights.
- Use Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget to open the walls and bushes in the middle, but try not to open the ones protecting your safe.
- Bibi with her Home Run star power can outrun any brawler and hide in the bushes and surprise any enemies that enter the bush cluster. Her Vitamin Booster gadget also helps her fighting sharpshooters and other medium-ranged brawlers.
- Throwers such as Tick can stand behind the wall in between the ponds, and deal lots of damage to the safe.
- Throwers can also juke around the right bottom side 9x9 wall to deal damage while avoiding enemy fire.
- Brawlers such as Bull and Shelly can hide in the middle of bushes to defend and attack enemies from approaching the Heist.
- Colette can be useful because she can counter tanks and since there is so much space you can attack brawlers from a long range and use the super to either kill enemies if defending, or against the safe if attacking. She is very good because it only takes a few hits to charge super.
- On 14/06/17, Kaboom Canyon was added to the game.
- On 21/05/18, Kaboom Canyon was tweaked to implement Heist 2.0.
- On 05/12/18, Kaboom Canyon was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/01/19, Kaboom Canyon was tweaked to remove the protective barrier of the Safe.
- On 27/02/19, Kaboom Canyon become friendly game exclusive.
- On 26/06/19, Kaboom Canyon was removed from the game.
- On 10/09/20, Kaboom Canyon was added back to the game.
- On 21/11/20, Kaboom Canyon was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020 as a Quarterfinals map against PSG Esports vs NOVA China and Code Magic Purple vs SK Gaming, and as a Semi-finals map against Tribe Red vs INTZ.
- On 15/03/21, Kaboom Canyon was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 07/04/21, Kaboom Canyon was no longer featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 17/04/21, Kaboom Canyon was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 16/06/21, Kaboom Canyon was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Heist map.
- On 16/07/21, Kaboom Canyon was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 01/03/22, Kaboom Canyon was removed from the game.
- On 27/04/22, Kaboom Canyon was added back to the game.
- On 29/06/22, Kaboom Canyon was featured in the Season 9 Power League as a Heist map.