Junk Park is a community map for the Siege event.
Junk Park is a map that is fairly similar to another siege map Nuts & Bolts, as it has a fair amount of cover and an exposed middle section for open engagements. However, on both sides of the IKE turret, there are walls that protect most incoming enemies from chipping away your IKE turret from the side. There is lots of cover on the side, with bushes and walls placed evenly on the sides. The map is horizontally and vertically symmetrical.
- Throwers should use their attacks at the front bush to possibly prevent enemies from entering directly into it. At the start of the match aim at the middle lane bush, enemies often go through there.
- Sharpshooters are to stay a bit far from the front bushes and can mostly auto-aim if the enemy doesn't decide to hide behind a wall.
- Melee-centered characters are to stay behind walls if confronted against sharpshooters and should just try to avoid being attacked by enemy throwers.
- Good Brawlers for this map include Penny and Jessie, and throwers such as Tick, Dynamike, and Barley. Other notable Brawlers include short to medium range tanks like Jacky, Darryl, Rosa, Sandy, Surge, Gene and Frank.
- Going in the middle-lane at the start of the match could be riskier as the enemies will shoot at the middle.
- Once the Siege starts, wait for the Siege bot to get into the enemies' territory. If you enter the enemies' territory without the bot distracting the IKE turret, the IKE turret will kill you.
- Piper is not good on this map, due to lots of walls. She works best defending her IKE turret.
- Rico and Colonel Ruffs are great on this map, due to the high ammount of walls that they can bounce their shots off.
- On 15/4/19, Junk Park was added to the game.
- On 15/11/19, Junk Park was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Quarterfinals map.
- On 11/4/20, Junk Park was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 22/10/20, Bolt spawns are now fixed within Junk Park.
- On 21/11/20, Junk Park was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 15/12/20, the environment of Junk Park had changed to Scrapyard theme from Warehouse theme.
- On 27/1/21, Junk Park was removed from the regular rotation. It was still playable in Power Play.