Jumping Beans is a community made map for the Brawl Ball event.
The sides have arched bushes. Next to the ball are two walls that the arched bushes warp around. Behind the spawns there is 3 walls of differing shapes, and on front of the spawns there are wide horizontal walls and on the left of the spawns there is more bushes with another horizontal wall. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- It is discouraged to rush to the center of the map. Instead, try to move outwards around the bushes in order to outmaneuver incoming enemy Brawlers.
- Mr. P and Jacky can use their unique attack mechanics to target enemies hiding behind walls, making them ideal for taking out throwers and damaging healing enemies.
- Sharpshooters such as Brock are viable on this map because of the open nature of the center and the possibility to use their long range to shoot into the center from the safety of the bushy areas on either side of the map, however, it is worth bearing in mind that hidden enemy Brawlers present a serious threat so checking bushes is essential.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers with above-average health, such as Nita, are best placed to play aggressively on this map. Their decent range will allow them to dominate the center, especially when taking on heavyweight Brawlers with significantly less range, and their relatively strong health will allow them to push up the map even when taking significant damage from enemies. The combination of having more range than heavyweights and more health than sharpshooters makes them particularly versatile in this map which has open areas that favors long-ranged Brawlers and bushy areas that favors short-ranged Brawlers.
- Bibi can be extremely effective offensive and defensive option on this map. She can use the large bushy areas on either side of the map to creep up on vulnerable enemies, giving her a major advantage giving her a major advantage when engaging in one-on-one combat situations. Her knock-back ability allows her to push back incoming enemies and disarm the enemy Brawler carrying the ball, making her a strong defensive option as well as a strong offensive Brawler.
- On 27/1/21, Jumping Beans was added to the game.
- On 16/6/21, Jumping Beans was removed from the game.