Jessie is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 500 Trophies. Her Super builds a dog-like turret, Scrappy, with moderate health and damage. It has excellent utility, whether it's attacking, distracting, or defending. Jessie herself has moderate health and damage. Her mid-range attacks have high damage potential because they can bounce when they hit an enemy and may hit other nearby enemies. Her first Gadget, Spark Plug, creates a shockwave around her turret that slows down enemies. Her second Gadget, Recoil Spring, doubles Scrappy's attack speed for 5 seconds. Her first Star Power, Energize, allows her to heal her turret for 896 health by hitting it and her second Star Power, Shocky, allows her turret to shoot mini energy orbs that can bounce up to two targets.
Attack: Shock Rifle
Jessie fires a medium-range energy orb with moderate damage and projectile speed, and a small radius. When the orb hits an enemy, it bounces toward the next nearest enemy, even enemies behind walls or inside bushes. It can bounce up to 2 times and hit 3 enemies in total before disappearing. The projectile's damage, speed and range is decreased after bouncing.
When her Super is used, Jessie builds a turret with moderate damage and health. This turret can be thrown anywhere and over walls within a short distance from Jessie. The turret is stationary and fires rapidly at enemy Brawlers.
By using this Gadget, Jessie's turret will trigger a shockwave, slowing down enemies within its area of effect. The slow duration lasts for 4 seconds, and the shockwave has a radius of 4.33 tiles. The Gadget can only be used while Jessie has a turret from her Super active on the map within 12 tiles of her location.
Upon activation, Jessie's turret doubles its attack speed for 5 seconds. These bullets retain their properties from Star Powers and can charge Jessie's Super when hitting enemies. If Jessie is defeated, the turret's reload speed goes back to normal. The Gadget can only be used while Jessie has a turret from her Super active on the map within 12 tiles of her location.
Jessie's Star Power allows her to hit her turret with her normal attack to heal it for 896 health. The attack will still bounce towards the closest enemy like normal, even if the turret is still at full health.
This allows Jessie's turret shoot energy orbs that can hit multiple enemies. The attack speed, range, and damage of the turret remain the same. The bullets' range and travel time is decreased after hitting an enemy.
- After hitting a target, Jessie's attack will always bounce towards the nearest enemy that hasn't already been hit. This can be used to determine enemy positions, even if they are out of range or in a bush.
- The bounce mechanic of Jessie's attack can quickly cripple entire teams. Lock down choke-points or linear sections of the map to punish grouped up enemies by dealing considerable damage to them and rapidly charging your Super.
- Jessie's turret can do considerable damage if ignored, making it an excellent way to distract enemy Brawlers if they attempt to destroy it.
- Jessie's turret deals small but noticeable damage that racks up quickly. Unfortunately, it can be easily avoided by running perpendicular along its attack direction. Prevent enemies from dodging effectively by placing the turret in a place where it can cover a linear area.
- While in a bush, Jessie's turret will be invisible to enemies unless they are also in the bush and right next to it. However, just like a player, the turret will become visible while attacking or taking damage.
- Due to the mechanism of their attacks, Mortis and Frank in particular struggle to destroy Jessie's turrets, and may take a lot of damage in the process. Mortis cannot hit the turret unless he is touching it, and the rapid fire of the turret can do substantial damage while Frank pauses before he launches each attack. Accordingly, it can be useful to specifically target Frank or Mortis on the enemy team when placing the turret. Using Jessie‘s Star Power Energize, she can also heal the turret and hit Mortis/Frank if they decide to attack the turret.
- In Heist, Jessie's turret can be placed in front of their safe to help defend against enemies by shielding the safe and by dealing damage. Likewise, it can also be used offensively against the enemy safe.
- The Energize Star Power will help the turret survive for longer and extend Jessie's range by bouncing her attacks. Shocky will allow Jessie's turret's attacks to bounce off and potentially hit more enemies.
- Be wary of Penny when placing her turret to defend, otherwise she may be able to use the turret to potentially triple damage onto the safe.
- When using Jessie's Energize, place her turret near an important chokepoint on the map and keep shooting at the turret to heal it while enemies are near it. This will continuously heal her turret while it deals damage, and her regular attacks can also deal damage to the enemies too.
- Jessie can charge her Super very quickly. 6 hits (or 2 perfect shots hitting 3 enemies by bouncing) is enough to charge her Super without any pre-existing charge.
- Turret placement is one of the most important skills with Jessie. When facing short-ranged Brawlers, place it out in the open so that they are forced to take attacks from it as they attempt to destroy it. When facing long-ranged Brawlers, place it next to their walls, but on her team's side of the wall so they have to walk around the wall to attack it and take damage. When facing throwers, throw it over the wall that they are hiding behind to do some damage to them and force them to use their attacks on the turret.
- Jessie's Spark Plug Gadget is incredibly useful for taking down enemies. It can hit enemies through walls in a radius around the turret. After enemies are slowed down, Jessie can attack the enemy easily, and the turret can hit all shots while the enemy is slowed.
- Jessie's Recoil Spring Gadget although capable of providing a lot of value, only excels when taking out stationary targets. It should be coupled with her Shocky Star Power forcing enemies to take damage as they attempt to defend.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Jess will fix it!"
"I'm number one!"
"Build and brawl!"
"I'm in the lead."
"Socket to ya"
"Time to get constructive."
"Broken beyond repair."
"Say hello to my little friend."
"Where will I put my friend?"
"Oh no you didn't."
"Don't mess with Jess!"
"We can do this!"
"No No No!"
- The health decay mechanic was removed from the turret spawned by Jessie's Super.
- Jessie's main attack damage was decreased to 140 (from 160).
- Jessie's Super changed to charge 12.5% slower.
- Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 160 (from 140).
- Scrappy's rate of fire was increased to 0.25s (from 0.35s).
- The turret's bullet speed increased by 33%.
- Scrappy's rate of fire was decreased to 0.30s (from 0.25s).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Jessie's Star Power Energize was added.
- Jessie's main attack's damage was increased to 720 (from 640).
- Jessie's health was increased to 3200 (from 2800)
- Her Star Power healing was increased to 800 (from 600).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Jessie's movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- Jessie's main attack projectile size was increased.
- Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 780 (from 720).
- Jessie and her turret were remodeled.
- The Summer and Dragon Knight Jessie skins were released.
- Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 820 (from 780).
- Jessie's reload speed was decreased to 1.8 seconds (from 2 seconds).
- Jessie's main attack projectile was re-textured.
- Jessie's Star Power Shocky was added.
- Summer Jessie's projectile was changed that she now shoots water balls instead of energy orbs.
- Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 840 (from 820).
- Scrappy's damage was increased to 260 (from 240).
- Dragon Knight Jessie's projectile was re-textured, and the Shadow Knight Jessie skin was added.
- Jessie's main attack projectile speed was increased by 10%.
- Scrappy's health was increased to 3000 (from 2800).
- Jessie's Gadget Spark Plug was added.
- The Tanuki Jessie skin was added.
- The Red Dragon Jessie skin became available to every user until 30/7/20. It was featured to celebrate the launch of Brawl Stars in China.
- Jessie's Gadget Recoil Spring was added.
- Jessie's facial animations were reworked.
- Her Super charge rate decreased slightly from main attack.
- Also, her Super charge rate increased slightly from Super attack.
- Jessie's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- Jessie's main attack damage was increased to 920 (from 840).
- Jessie's Energize healing was increased to 896 (from 800).
- Scrappy's health was increased to 3200 (from 3000).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|