Jacky is a Super Rare Brawler. When she attacks, she jumps on her jackhammer like a pogo-stick and deals massive area damage in a circular area of effect. Jacky also has high health, making her able to sustain a lot of damage. Her Super pulls in enemy Brawlers in a large radius and temporarily grants her a shield reducing all incoming damage for the duration of her Super. Her Gadget, Pneumatic Booster, increases her movement speed for 3 seconds. Her first Star Power, Counter Crush, converts 15% of the damage taken to surrounding enemies. Her second Star Power, Hardy Hard Hat, reduces any damage dealt to her by 15%.
Attack: GroundbreakerJacky damages all enemies in a radius around her, including enemies behind walls. The damage is dealt immediately without any travel time. Since there is no direction to this attack, there is no need to aim. If you would like to see the radius of the attack, you can press and hold the attack button.
Super: Holey Moley!Jacky pulls in enemies in a radius around her. This also grants Jacky a shield that reduces all damage she receives by 50%. Just like Jacky's main attack, there is no need to aim.
Gadget: Pneumatic BoosterThis Gadget allows Jacky to temporarily move faster than most other Brawlers. The effect lasts for 3 seconds.
Counter CrushAny time Jacky is damaged, she will perform a counterattack similar to her main attack. The radius is smaller than her main attack and its damage is 15% of the damage Jacky received. This does not consume ammunition.
Hardy Hard HatThis reduces all damage she takes by 15%. This does not stack with the damage reduction during her Super.
- Jacky's short range limits her offensive capabilities; however, she has just enough range to attack enemies a tile behind walls which she can use to her advantage.
- Jacky, like all other heavyweights, has a fast movement speed. This means that she can catch up to Brawlers that are running away from her. Coupled with her large health pool, this means that she can charge certain Brawlers and defeat them easily. However, be wary of slowing Gadgets and Supers.
- The quick burst of speed from her Gadget Pneumatic Booster is helpful to position Jacky quickly or to hunt players down. You can also use it to secure a bolt in Siege.
- Jacky can use her Super to pull in enemies before using her main attack since she needs to be in a short range of the enemies to deal damage. Note that her weapon ammo will not recharge during the casting animation of her Super.
- Jacky's Super can be used to interrupt attacks and dangerous Supers (like Carl's or Frank's).
- In Brawl Ball, if an enemy with the ball gets caught in her Super, the ball will drop. This allows teammates to quickly steal the ball or prevent an enemy from scoring.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Let's go kick some *drill*!"
"Ha I'm wicked good!"
"Ay! Leave me alone."
"Ha! Got you good."
"I'll stick a *drill* in your *drill*!"
"Drill skills? Yeah!"
"Time to go to work."
"Jacked up Jacky does it again."
"You dirty *drill*!"
"That's what you get!"
"*drill* in *drill*, and *drill*, and also *drill*!"
"I'll fix this situation."
"This is one wicked rippa!"
"Why I aughta..."
"Ha! I got plenty more where that came from."
"Seriously? *drill* this!"
"Outta my way jabroni."
"How do you like them apples?"
"What the *drill* was that!"
"It's drilla time!"
"Hey! Watch out chowderhead."
"Ha. You look bored."
"Come to Jacky and get some smacky!"
"Hey chucklehead, come over here!"
- Jacky was added to the game with her first Star Power and Gadget.
- Jacky's 2nd Star Power, Hardy Hard Hat, was added to the game.
- Jacky's main attack damage was decreased to 1200 (from 1300) and delay between attacks was increased by 25%.
- Her Pneumatic Booster movement speed effect was decreased to 30% (from 38%).
- Jacky's health was decreased to 5200 (from 5500).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed Jacky to kick the ball in Brawl Ball while channeling her Super.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Hot Zone • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|