The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map is shaped into a circular island with four points stretching out of the center ring. The outskirts of the map contains a thick strip of bushes leaving ambushes to be common occurrences. The center is more confined than the outer ring.
- Bo is great for this map once you obtain his first Star Power, Circling Eagle. He is able to see in the bushes to ambush enemies and escape opponents. Even without Circling Eagle, Bo can command the center with mines from his Super.
- Bull, Shelly and El Primo and other short-ranged Brawlers can assassinate enemies in the outer ring. If you are the same Brawler as the enemy and have matching stats, aim to be the first to attack as this will make you win. Preferably, start with a Super if your Super can stun enemies.
- Darryl in this map is great for escaping tight situations. He can roll over the water to escape certain death from hard counters such as Shelly. Aim Darryl's Super the correct way, otherwise you may end up back where you started.
- Barley and Dynamike can throw over walls, allowing them to damage enemies behind the center walls. As long as these walls are not destroyed, they can safely camp there waiting until Brawlers re-spawn in the surrounding areas.
- If the Brawler you're using does not have a way to destroy bushes, staying near one of the four points can act as a safety net.
- The center of the map is fit for more medium-ranged Brawlers than long-ranged ones. However, a few Brawlers with long-range will still be able to do well because of their Supers destroying obstacles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.