Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
In The Mix is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
2 L-shaped barriers curve around the center with wide fencing in-between the lanes. The map lacks major openings due to a number of long walls around the map.
- The spawns make a difference. If you spawn behind the L-shaped wall it's best to play support while spawns closer to the trophy allow you to fight for the trophy.
- At each teams' side, there is a short 1x6 wall separating left and right lanes. You can pass the trophy to your teammate over the wall to protect yourself or make an escape.
- Surge and Brock's Gadgets help them with grabbing the trophy early. You can also use Colt's Silver Bullet or Stu's Breakthrough to break the L-shaped walls near the trophy and collect it without anything in your way.
- Throwers can be extremely helpful in the first moments of the match, as the trophy is surrounded by walls in a narrow lane, where throwers can use their attacks to keep enemies away. Enemies will be forced to take damage, while throwers can attack safely from behind the L-shaped wall near which they spawn at the beginning of the match.
- Heavyweights work better than sharpshooters in the fence borders and center.
- On 16/06/21, In The Mix was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, In The Mix was removed from the game.