Hunting Party is an official map for the Big Game event.
The map is split into twelve 5x5 bushes each separated by breakable skulls. Skulls are placed in the entrance as well as the sides of the map. Plus-like walls are in the center of the bush clusters as well as the entrance to the hunters. The Big Brawler is spawned at the very end of the map where they can choose any bush cluster they wish to enter or stay in the back.
- In Big Game, the objective is to take down the Big Brawler as soon as possible, or survive for a prolonged period of time as the Big Brawler. In this map use Brawlers that do large amounts of damage instead of heavyweights, as there are many bushes to hide in.
- As a Boss Hunter, you should check the bush clusters on this map to get a head start on the Big Brawler. Destroy as many bushes and walls as possible so that the boss will have less places to hide. This will make it easier for your team to take the Big Brawler down as quickly as possible. Do not bush-check bushes if all the skulls near it are still intact, as Big Brawlers just like Boss Hunters can not walk over skulls.
- Do not destroy the skulls if you are the Big Brawler! It makes it easier for players to move around and find you. Let the other players waste their ammo on the skulls instead, so that you will be less likely to be hit by their attacks.
- Another strategy is destroying a small amount of skulls to trick Boss Hunters into going to a different direction.
- A great Big Brawler to use is Jessie. She can hit multiple Brawlers at once and can hide in one of the corners after using her Super at the entrance. This will allow the turret to take down enemy players while they are trying to attack you by going near the corner.