Hot Pursuit is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
The map's corners are walled with two lakes in the center. In the center top and bottom are large bush clusters and smaller clusters in the sides. Near each spawn is a U-shaped fence formation.
- Destroying the corner walls and camping the trophies is a legitimate strategy. El Primo's Super is very effective but Dynamike with his Dyna-Jump Star Power is more favorable as he is able to get in and out of the hole that was created and attack over the walls that he had created.
- Heavyweights should use the middle lane bushes when defending.
- Throwing the trophy over the lakes when surrounded is recommended as it makes it more difficult for the enemy team to retake the trophy and provides time for your team to retake the trophy.
- Trophy holders should head behind the U-shaped formation with teammates protecting both sides.
- Using Sprout can be a solid pick. With its Super, you can block off certain lanes that can prevent your enemies from getting the Trophy.
- On 16/6/21, Hot Pursuit was added to the game.