Hot Potato (originally called Bone Tunnel) is a community map for the Heist event.
The map features a diagonal patch of bushes ranging from the center bottom to top. Vertical walls on the side effectively split the lanes into two more lanes. The lane closest to the edge of the map has 2x2 bush clusters and joins with the other lane midway opening up into a hole and the safe.
- With Penny, you can place her Old Lobber inside one of the small clumps of bushes surrounding the middle, so that it can have maximum potential as well be hidden from view.
- Jessie can place her turret in the very center of the map, between the two large walls. It can then attack anyone who comes into the center bushes, and keep them distracted, while you sneak to the enemy base and deal as much damage as you can.
- With heavyweights such as Bull you can just camp in the bushes just behind the center bush and not be notice. You can ambush people that are walking by and once your Super is charged you can get to the enemy's safe and do massive damage.
- If you are playing with sharpshooters like Colt, Rico or Brock it's best to go to the sides of the map where you can snipe. If you are playing with Rico and have his Star Power Super Bouncy then you can camp behind the upside down T-like wall and ricochet off walls.
- 8-BIT can both play as a heavyweight and a sharpshooter on this map, however its better for them to enter the center lane where they can bush-check.
- Throwers such as Barley or Tick should play in the right lane where there are little entrances for them to be killed as well as having access to damaging the safe.
- Brock is very strong on this map and you can play him in the middle or on a lane. With the Incendiary Star Power, he can control the lane or mid and deal massive damage to the safe.