The Brawl-o-ween version named Ghost Point for use in the Showdown game mode and is currently not in use. This map was affected by the Angry Robo modifier.
The map is edged with bushes and lakes formed in a square. The center is surrounded by bushes and the outer perimeter is full of bushes and blocks built uniquely.
- For assassins and heavyweights, they can stay in the center but still be aware of Brawlers with a huge amount of Power Cubes since there aren't much walls in the way to block ranged attacks. They can still hide in the bush but should check for other enemies.
- This map is an ideal location for sharpshooters since there aren't many blocks in the way than the outside of the lake formation, they still need to check for bushes and collect Power Cubes since there are plenty of them around the map and can result in an outnumber of Power Cubes.
- If playing as a thrower, they can go around the walls in this case and throw their attacks in common locations which include the inner bush clusters.
- Brawlers shouldn't stay in the outer bushes for too long as they can easily be ambushed.
- The center bushes are hard to check. Brawlers that do not have wide spread attacks should only enter them until a few Brawlers are left.