Hideout (originally called Groundhog Burrow) is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map features an uneven playing field. True blue's side contains fewer bushes, but more walls for cover. True red's side contains a rather large wall that Brawlers can use to heal and attack from, as well as a few horizontal walls. There is no symmetry on this map.
- Throwers can use the walls to handle enemies hiding in the nearby bushes. Sprout might have an advantage in this map due to its unique projectiles provided that the rest of the team can force the enemy into the walls. However, do consider that because of the walls, Sprout's projectiles will bounce, so crucial aim is necessary. Tick may be a viable alternative.
- Penny and her mortar can be great for enemies who are standing still waiting for an opportunity. Bushes should be destroyed whenever possible, where her Pocket Detonator Gadget can help.
- The right lane of the map can be used by sharpshooters and other long-ranged Brawlers to pressure enemies hiding near the large wall.
- The left lane is more fit for short to medium-ranged Brawlers. Short-ranged Brawlers have to gamble with the fact that they'll lose their protection once the cacti are destroyed.
- If your team is not negatively impacted from the loss of the cacti, take priority in destroying them.
- An excellent choice is Spike, as his attack can spread out spikes and check the bushes. If he is with the Curveball Star Power, he will be even better. But note that having a Spike in your team means that you better also have a brawler to cover Spike, such as Dynamike or Tick, because Spike is very easily eliminated by High-Damage brawlers.
- On 4/9/17, Groundhog Burrow was added to the game.
- On 24/5/18, Groundhog Burrow was removed from the game.
- On 5/12/18, Groundhog Burrow was added back to the game. Groundhog Burrow was renamed to Hideout. Hideout was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 26/6/19, Hideout was removed from the game.