In the Heist Event, there are two teams each of which consists of 3 players. On both teams' sides of the arena, there is a safe with 45,000 health. The objective is to protect your safe while trying to destroy the opposing safe. If one safe is taken out, the game automatically goes to the team that destroyed the safe. If neither safe is destroyed, it will rely on the health of the safe. If one team's safe has lower health than the other, that other team wins the game. If both safes have the exact same amount of health percentage after the timer runs out, or when both safes are taken out at the exact same time, then it is a draw.
- Barley or Dynamike: Since they can attack over walls, they can be used to block the paths of approaching enemy Brawlers, control an area of the map or hit the safe from far away. Barley's attack and Super can stack damage onto the safe, providing consistent damage to it.
- Bull or Darryl: Bull and Darryl have Supers that allow them to travel a long distance. Try to use their Super when they are close to full health. Charge or roll in at the right time and get as close to the safe as possible to do maximum damage.
- Colt or Brock: With their Super, Colt and Brock can shoot at the safe and deal massive damage. They can also shoot at the safe from a distance and their teammates can get in more easily. Brock can also use his Incendiary Star Power to stack up damage over time onto the safe. Colt's Gadget allows him to deal a considerable amount of damage to the safe in a short amount of time.
- El Primo: El Primo is not the best for this mode, but his Super makes him handy. Use your Super when the opposing team is either clumped up together or on the other side of the map. This will cause a lot of damage to both the team and the safe.
- Gale: Gale's Gadget Spring Ejector can be used to grant access to the enemy's Safe straight away, dealing large amounts of damage earlier on in the game. Use at the start to transport team straight to the Safe. Gale's relatively long range and decent damage output also allows him to support and attack the safe. His Super can be used to keep enemy Brawlers away from teammates who are attacking safe.
- Rico: Rico's shots bounce off the walls. This skill is needed for heist maps like Side Story if no Brawlers on both teams are able to break walls. He is also able to bounce shots with his Super to get that last burst of damage to destroy the safe.
- Max: A sometimes underestimated Heist Brawler, Max is one of the few supports that can sustain the damage output that the mode requires to succeed. Max can handle throwers and other squishier Brawlers which are usually a threat on this mode. In maps that reward quick safe burst downs like Crossroads, Max can use their Super to save a few seconds which stacks the odds in their favor. In addition, with her second Star Power, Run n’ Gun, she can deal even more damage to the safe as her reload speed will be faster.
- Bibi: Bibi is sometimes unpicked because of how prevalent sharpshooters are in a match. However, Bibi can counter many Brawlers and is very good on defense while also being able to control the map to her favor. Although Bibi is not good for offense, with her moderate health and very fast movement speed with the help of her Batting Stance Star Power and Vitamin Booster Gadget heal, she is able to reliably stay alive and put pressure onto the enemy team. Most of Bibi's damage to the safe will be from her Super which she can use to hit the enemy's safe repeatedly from far away.
- Sprout: As a pseudo-thrower, Sprout excels in maps with lots of walls. In addition, Sprout can deal damage consistently. With Sprout's Super, they can either block enemies from attacking their safe or make a wall between him and enemies to freely deal damage to the enemy safe. Sprout can cover their fragility weakness as well with their Star Power Photosynthesis and Garden Mulcher Gadget.
- Nita: On certain maps, Nita's Gadget paired with her Hyper Bear Star Power can allow her to deal a lot of damage to the safe. When playing Nita, rather than focusing on damaging the safe with her main attack, she should try to charge up her Super, then try to put it as close to the safe as possible. However, due to her relatively low damage output, and therefore her lack of ability to defend, this strategy is risky and should mostly be used when you have high-damage Brawlers on your team.
- Teams should spread out to ensure that enemy Brawlers are not able to sneak around them unnoticed, such as Leon.
- While teams are on offense, they should stay together to ensure that they can push through to the safe without getting picked off too easily.
- Many Brawlers' Supers like Bull and El Primo can be used to destroy walls. Use this ability to clear a path to the safe, making it easier to reach and destroy. Be careful when using these abilities when you are trying to defend it from attacking Brawlers, or you might inadvertently make things easier for them.
- When the match starts, always make sure to fight the enemy team at the middle of the map because otherwise, it will allow the enemy to advance and overrun you and the safe.
- Rico, Colt, and other sharpshooters should go on defense when a threat reaches your safe as most offensive Brawlers are melee.
- Heavyweights should target other heavyweights as it's easier to charge their Super this way. Most heavyweights' Supers help them get to the enemy safe easier and quicker.
- On 20/6/17, fixed matchmaking issue that caused players to end up on Defense too often.
- On 11/8/17, the safe's health was decreased by 1000.
- On 4/9/17, the safe's health was decreased by 200 in Bandit Stash and Kaboom Canyon, and by 1200 in Safe Zone.
- On 12/9/17, the safe's health was lowered by 300.
- On 16/1/18, the increased viability of melee tanks like Bull and El Primo affected the meta, and caused a slight advantage for attackers. The safe's health was increased in all maps except G.G. Corral.
- On 21/5/18, Heist was improved to "2.0".
- There are two safes instead of one, making each Heist map entirely symmetrical.
- Win the game automatically by destroying the opposing team's safe.
- If both safes are alive by the end of the game, the team with the most damage done to the opposing safe will win.
- If equal damage is dealt or if both safes are taken out at the exact same time, the game ends in a draw.
- On 5/12/18, the Heist maps are now 4 tiles wider. The players now spawn behind the safe.
- On 29/1/19, the safe's health was increased to 36000 (from 30000).
- On 27/2/19, the safe's health was increased to 40000 (from 36000).
- On 26/6/19, the safe's health was increased to 45000 (from 40000).
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Super City Rampage • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|