Green Deck is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map contains a striking amount of bushes, with walls lining the entrances between these bush clusters. Two T-shaped bush clusters located near the center of the map have entrances pointed towards the gem mine. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights can use the side bush clusters to creep up on enemies; Rosa can join bushes with her Grow Light Gadget as well.
- Sandy's Super also allow him to connect the bush clusters very well, which is especially helpful for heavyweight teammates.
- The bushes and walls pose a disadvantage for most sharpshooters like Piper and Brock. However, they can favor Rico and throwers in some cases. Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget can clear obstacles for other sharpshooters, but since its bullet width is quite narrow, it's mostly going to affect traversing the map and less affecting sharpshooting range.
- The confined nature of the map allows throwers to flourish. Although, the bush clusters around the center are hard to control as a thrower.
- Mr. P can hide their Super inside the central bush cluster to spawn porters which reveal enemy positions.
- Sprout can use its Super to block enemies from entering, and Sprout can hide behind the walls and attack from a safe distance. Sprout's Garden Mulcher Gadget can be very useful especially because of the large amounts of grass.
- On 18/12/19, Green Deck was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Green Deck was removed from the game.