The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The map contains a striking amount of bushes, with walls making entrances between these bush clusters. Two T-shaped bush clusters located near the center of the map have entrances pointed towards the gem mine.
- Heavyweights can use the side bush clusters to creep up on enemies; Rosa can join bushes with her Gadget Grow Light as well.
- Sandy's Super also allow him to connect the bush clusters which is especially helpful for heavyweight teammates.
- The bushes and walls pose a disadvantage for most sharpshooters like Piper and Brock.
- The confined nature of the map allows throwers to flourish. Although, the central bush clusters are hard to control as a thrower.
- Mr. P can hide their Super inside the central bush cluster to spawn porters which reveal enemy positions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.