Grassy Gorge is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map contains a notable amount of rope fencing near the lakes and center. Power Cube boxes are found in pairs, two of which are in the center. Bushes are S-shaped, protecting Brawlers from common bush-checking techniques. The center bottom and top contain a box shaped wall formation that opens into the central passage where Brawlers are open for attack.
- The center rope fencing acts as cover from short-ranged Brawlers but allows Brawlers to snipe you down in the bush edges. Taking the Power Cubes here is a high risk move, with little reward for doing so.
- The safest bush in this map is the four diagonal bushes around the center.
- Sharpshooters can utilize the open areas early in the match, but as the poison clouds close in they should stay away from the diagonal bushes at all times.
- Each Brawler should aim to open at least two Power Cube boxes, after so there'll only be four left. A few Brawlers will compete for the remaining Power Cubes, but overall Brawlers should aim in getting kills by this point in the match.
- Since the map is very open, and is affected by the Energy Drink modifier, sharpshooters like Brock, Piper and Bea can use the energy drink to their advantage to clear out brawlers in 1 to 2 shots.
- High spread Brawlers such as Pam can safely snatch the center's Power Cubes. When playing with a team the chances of being flanked by multiple Brawlers decreases tremendously early in the match.
- This strategy works best when spawning in the sides where Power Cubes are more sparse and this extra boost is needed.
- On 2/7/20, Grassy Gorge was added to the game. Grassy Gorge was affected by the Energy Drink Modifier.
- On 10/9/20, Grassy Gorge was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Grassy Gorge was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map. The environment of Grassy Gorge had temporarily changed to Mortuary theme from Storm Valley theme.
- On 11/11/20, Grassy Gorge was removed from the game.