Golden Hacks is a community map for the Hot Zone event.
The map contains a single zone that includes six entrances. To the sides are bushes, one of which is smaller and protected by a small amount of walls. The center lanes are lake-based and are not protected by any major obstacles unlike the side lanes.
- Brock with his Super can deal high amounts of damage against enemies if they are close to each other that is. Save his super if there are heavyweights or if there are two-three enemies in the middle, so he and his teammates can finish off the enemies.
- Jacky can play a major role in this map. Her Super will drag the enemies close to her, so she and her teammates can finish the enemies. Jacky should attempt to flank enemies in the right lane.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers such as Sandy or Nita should play left lane and enter the enemy's side protecting their side bushes as well as damaging Brawlers attempting to walk in the center lane.
- Brawlers that enter the center lane should have a decent amount of health as well as spread. Gale, and Poco work well with the latter being able to heal and support teammates attempting to flank.
- Pam is a good pick for this map. Her turret will supplement the HP of allies inside the Hot Zone so that they can score points even when being attacked by the enemy team. Her high damage output and wide spread will also help to keep enemies at bay.
- Having a sharpshooter in the 2x3 bushes next to the zone can keep enemies back due to only a few entrances to the middle.
- On 23/1/20, Golden Hacks was added to the game.
- On 17/3/20, Golden Hacks was removed from the game.
- On 13/5/20, Golden Hacks was added back to the game.
- On 9/6/20, Golden Hacks was removed from the game.