Gift Wrap is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
The map contains a large amount of horizontal walls that separate the map into layers. The sides are open with vertical bushes edging a large portion of it. Near each team are L-shaped fencing and barriers which leave small openings Brawlers can use to trap themselves in for protection. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers are able to dominate the map because of its confined pathways and large amounts of cover.
- Avoid trapping yourself in your team if there are throwers. If you would like to protect yourself when a countdown starts only hide behind the horizontal walls.
- Heavyweights should stay near the center as the vertical lanes are more fit for fighters.
- Sharpshooters should not stay near the center as they have a lack of space to shoot from unless they move forward. They should move to the side lanes where they can stop Brawlers from camping behind the fencing.
- If you would like to trap enemy Brawlers by their side go towards the right lane and move inward towards the largest horizontal wall by their side.
- Destroy the walls by your side if you're able to. Heavyweights such as Bull can easily leave you trapped, forcing you to switch lanes which wastes valuable time and puts you at a major disadvantage (like when you are trying to get to the Gem carrier when the countdown timer is on).
- On 26/12/18, Gift Wrap was added to the game.
- On 29/01/19, Gift Wrap was removed from the game.