Gift Wrap is an official map for the Gem Grab event.
The map contains a large amount of horizontal walls that separate the map into layers. The sides are open with vertical bushes edging a large portion of it. Near each team are L-shaped fencing and barriers which leave small openings Brawlers can use to trap themselves in for protection. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers are able to dominate the map because of its confined pathways and large amounts of cover.
- Avoid trapping yourself in your team if there are throwers. If you would like to protect yourself when a countdown starts only hide behind the horizontal walls.
- Heavyweights should stay near the center as the vertical lanes are more fit for fighters.
- Sharpshooters should not stay near the center as they have a lack of space to shoot from unless they move forward. They should move to the side lanes where they can stop Brawlers from camping behind the fencing.
- If you would like to trap enemy Brawlers by their side go towards the right lane and move inward towards the largest horizontal wall by their side.
- Destroy the walls by your side if you're able to. Heavyweights such as Bull can easily leave you trapped forcing you to switch lanes which wastes valuable time.
- On 26/12/18, Gift Wrap was added to the game.
- On 29/1/19, Gift Wrap was removed from the game.