- Big and Mega Boxes can be bought from the Shop using Gems.
- Big Boxes cost 30 Gems each and are equivalent to 3 regular Brawl Boxes.
- Mega Boxes cost 80 Gems each and are equivalent to 10 regular Brawl Boxes.
- Buying Token Doublers from the Shop to increase the amount of Tokens earned while playing. This doubler costs 40 Gems and doubles the next 1,000 Tokens received at the end of any match.
- Buying the Brawl Pass for 169 Gems, the Brawl Pass bundle for 249 Gems (Brawl Pass + 10 tiers), or individual tiers in the Pass for 30 Gems.
- Pins can be bought for Gems.
- Coins packs from the Shop can be bought for Gems.
- Purchase Brawler Skins from the Shop. Skins are purely cosmetic modifications to a Brawler's appearance and provide no competitive advantages.
- Purchase Brawlers from the Shop. Skins or Power Points are sometimes included with the Brawler.
- Purchase Power Points from the Shop. These can be used on any Brawler.
Gems are bought using real money through in-app purchases.
Special Offer Packs
|Pack Name||Experience level Required||Price (USD)||Price (CAD)||Price (SGD)||Price (EUR)||Items Received|
|Level 5 Pack||5||$2.99 USD||$4.19 CAD||$4.98 SGD||€3.29 EUR||1 Mega Box + 30 Gems + 600 Coins|
|Level 15 Pack||15||$3.99 USD||$5.59 CAD||$5.98 SGD||€4.39 EUR||2 Mega Boxes + 30 Gems + 450 Coins|
|Level 25 Pack||25||$4.99 USD||$6.99 CAD||$7.98 SGD||€5.49 EUR||2 Mega Boxes + 80 Gems + 700 Coins|
|Level 35 Pack||35||$5.99 USD||$8.39 CAD||$8.98 SGD||€6.59 EUR||3 Mega Boxes + 80 Gems + 600 Coins|
|Level 50 Pack||50||$6.99 USD||$9.79 CAD||$10.98 SGD||€7.69 EUR||3 Mega Boxes + 100 Gems + 900 Coins|
|Level 75 Pack||75||$7.99 USD||$11.19 CAD||$11.98 SGD||€8.79 EUR||4 Mega Boxes + 100 Gems + 900 Coins|
|Level 100 Pack||100||$8.99 USD||$12.59 CAD||$13.98 SGD||€9.89 EUR||3 Mega Boxes + 150 Gems + 2000 Coins|
|Level 125 Pack||125||$9.99 USD||$13.99 CAD||$14.98 SGD||€10.99 EUR||4 Mega Boxes + 150 Gems + 2000 Coins|
Other special offer packs may appear in the Shop during certain events such as Brawlidays, Brawl Stars Anniversary, etc.
| Welcome Pack|
(Start of Playing)
| Happy New Year|
| Lunar Brawl|
(Lunar New Year)
| Valentine's Day|
| Golden Week|
| Midsummer Pack|
| Moon Festival|
| World Finals|
Sometimes, "Brawler Offers" will appear in the Shop. These offers cost Gems and will give you the Brawler that it's offering as well as some other resources such as Skins or Power Points for the offered Brawler.
- On 19/6/18, Gems were made available in all Brawl Boxes. Gems had a 9% drop rate and within that chance, a 61% chance for 3 Gems, 27% chance for 5 Gems, 9% chance for 8 Gems, and a 3% chance for 12 Gems. Also, Legendary Brawlers were made available for Brawler Offers.
- On 13/5/20, Gems were removed from Brawl Boxes and added to the free tier of the Brawl Pass with 90 Gems per season.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|