- Buying Big and Mega Boxes from the Shop.
- Big Boxes cost 30 Gems each and are equivalent to 3 Brawl Boxes.
- Mega Boxes cost 80 Gems each and are equivalent to 10 Brawl Boxes.
- Buying Token Doublers from the Shop to double the amount of Tokens earned while playing matches. This doubler costs 40 Gems and doubles the next 1000 Tokens received at the end of any match.
- Purchasing the Brawl Pass for 169 Gems, the Brawl Pass bundle for 249 Gems (Brawl Pass + 10 tiers initially), or individual tiers in the Pass for 30 Gems. The Brawl Pass itself rewards a total of 90 Gems each season.
- Buying Pin Packs and Epic Pins from the Shop.
- Buying Coins packs from the Shop.
- Buying Power Points from the Shop. These appear as offers and can be used on any Brawler.
- Purchase Brawler Skins from the Shop. Skins are purely cosmetic modifications to a Brawler's appearance and provide no competitive advantages. Excluding sales, skins can cost 29, 49, 79, 149 or 299 Gems.
- Purchase Brawlers from the Shop. Skins or Power Points are sometimes included with the Brawler as an offer.
- Changing a player name for 60 Gems. The first name change is free. Any changes after that will cost 30 Gems more.
Gems are bought using real money through in-app purchases.
Special Offer Packs
These special offers appear at player Experience levels 5, 15, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100, and 125 and can only be bought once. The packs contain Gems, Coins and Brawl Boxes for a reduced price. Other special offer packs may appear in the Shop for various occasions such as Brawlidays, Brawl Stars Anniversary, etc.
|Pack Name||Experience level Required||Items Received||Price (USD)||Price (CAD)||Price (SGD)||Price (EUR)||Price (GBP)|
|Level 5 Pack||5||1 Mega Box + 30 Gems + 600 Coins||$2.99 USD||$4.19 CAD||$4.98 SGD||€3.29 EUR||£2.99 GBP|
|Level 15 Pack||15||2 Mega Boxes + 30 Gems + 450 Coins||$3.99 USD||$5.59 CAD||$5.98 SGD||€4.39 EUR||£3.99 GBP|
|Level 25 Pack||25||2 Mega Boxes + 80 Gems + 700 Coins||$4.99 USD||$6.99 CAD||$7.98 SGD||€5.49 EUR||£4.99 GBP|
|Level 35 Pack||35||3 Mega Boxes + 80 Gems + 600 Coins||$5.99 USD||$8.49 CAD||$8.98 SGD||€6.59 EUR||£5.99 GBP|
|Level 50 Pack||50||3 Mega Boxes + 100 Gems + 900 Coins||$6.99 USD||$9.79 CAD||$10.98 SGD||€7.69 EUR||£6.99 GBP|
|Level 75 Pack||75||4 Mega Boxes + 100 Gems + 900 Coins||$7.99 USD||$11.19 CAD||$11.98 SGD||€8.79 EUR||£7.99 GBP|
|Level 100 Pack||100||3 Mega Boxes + 150 Gems + 2000 Coins||$8.99 USD||$12.59 CAD||$13.98 SGD||€9.89 EUR||£8.99 GBP|
|Level 125 Pack||125||4 Mega Boxes + 150 Gems + 2000 Coins||$9.99 USD||$13.99 CAD||$14.98 SGD||€10.99 EUR||£9.99 GBP|
Sometimes, Brawler Offers will appear in the Shop. These offers cost Gems and will give you the Brawler that it is offering as well as some other resources, such as Skins or Power Points for the offered Brawler.
- On 19/6/18, Gems were made available in all Brawl Boxes. Gems had a 9% drop rate and within that chance, a 61% chance for 3 Gems, 27% chance for 5 Gems, 9% chance for 8 Gems, and a 3% chance for 12 Gems. Additionally, Legendary Brawlers were made available for Brawler Offers.
- On 13/5/20, Gems were removed from Brawl Boxes and added to the free tier of the Brawl Pass with 90 Gems per Brawl Pass season.