Ice Fort (formerly called Merch Fort and Stone Fort, originally Bone Box) is an official map for the Gem Grab event. This map has a Brawlidays version named Snow Fort.
Terracotta Square was an identical replica of this map for use in the Bounty event.
The map contains a center surrounded by right-angled walls leaving only four entrances, two of which are next to bushy lanes. The bushes connect to the opposite sides of the map which is a major and a crucial part of the map's gameplay. Each team has two horizontal walls on their side with bushes directly beside them. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Gale can prevent enemies from the entering the center of the map by using his Super. His Spring Ejector Gadget in order to launch teammates to the center early on in the game to gain immediate control.
- Jacky should play outside of these walls if the zone is controlled checking the bushes for teammates and forcing enemy Brawlers to move into the center where teammates waiting near walls can finish them off.
- Rosa should connect the bushes with her Grow Light Gadget if the enemy team has a low damage output. This will give her teammates more space to move unobserved by enemies and in order to launch sudden attacks on retreating enemies. Otherwise, use her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget.
- Jessie, Nita, and Emz should force enemies out of the center using a combination of their Super, Gadget, and main attack. All these Brawlers have decent damage output and excellent area denial, so they are ideal for preventing enemies from entering the center of the map. Jessie's turret Scrappy should be placed in the top section of the fort away from openings.
- Be aware that enemy Brawlers may be hiding in bushes on the extremes of the map, in order to launch a surprise attack or to hide. Enemy Gem carriers may be hiding in the bushes waiting until their teammates take out Brawlers. Tara's Psychic Enhancer Gadget and Bo's Circling Eagle Star Power will be very useful in spotting enemies in the bushes.
- After gaining control of the center of the map, the top two corners are ideal places to hide if there are no opponent throwers. There are bushes to confuse enemies and the corner is large enough to dodge diagonal attacks.
- When retreating, head through the center lane so that the walls can protect you from enemy fire. This should make it slightly harder for enemies to ambush you.
- Sprout’s Super can be used to block of some of the entrances to the center of the map, making it harder for the enemy team to access any available Gems and prevent enemies from launching attacks on allies.
- Mr. P's porters can help scan bushes and he can attack enemies hiding behind walls waiting for an ambush. He can use his Porter Reinforcements Gadget to reveal the locations of concealed enemies.
- Colt can use his Silver bullet Gadget to destroy the walls at center in the enemy side or destroy a part of the bushes on each side of the map to turn the game in favor of your team.
- On 4/6/17, Bone Box was added to the game.
- On 16/1/18, Bone Box was tweaked.
- On 27/1/18, Bone Box was tweaked to revert the last change.
- On 5/12/18, Bone Box was renamed to Stone Fort. Stone Fort was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 26/6/19, Stone Fort was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Stone Fort was added back to the game. The environment of Stone Fort had changed from the Mine theme to the Arcade theme.
- On 11/4/20, Stone Fort was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 11/7/20, Stone Fort was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 10/9/20, Stone Fort was renamed to Merch Fort. The environment of Stone Fort had changed from the Arcade theme to the Gift Shop theme.
- On 11/11/20, Merch Fort was renamed to Ice Fort. The environment of Stone Fort had changed from the Gift Shop theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 21/11/20, Ice Fort was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 15/3/21, Ice Fort was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Gem Grab map.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of Ice Fort had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Actionshow theme. Ice Fort was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Gem Grab map.
- On 17/4/21, Ice Fort was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage IV map.
- On 16/6/21, Ice Fort was renamed to Gem Fort.