Gem Bash is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has two patches of bushes around the gem mine. Two teleporters go diagonally to teleport Brawlers around the center. The sides of the map lack barriers, allowing Brawlers to enter the gem mine from the sides.
- Rico can bounce his shots off the center walls to control enemies.
- The teleporters can be used to escape attacks and retreat. This is especially useful for heavyweights which should use the left lane for this reason.
- Sprout can block some entrances to the gem mine. However, Sprout can only block one side at a time, so enemy Brawlers may be able to enter from the other sides.
- Throwers should use the right lane to hide behind while sharpshooters and fighters use the middle lane.
- On 16/6/21, Gem Bash was added to the game.