Gale is a Chromatic Brawler who can be unlocked as a Brawl Pass reward at tier 30 from season 1 or from Brawl Boxes. He has a moderate amount of health but low damage, but can still provide great amounts of utility. Gale uses a snow blaster to fire waves of damaging snowballs. With his Super, Gale can create a wide and long-range gust of wind that can push back enemies. His Gadget, Spring Ejector, spawns a launch pad beneath himself that can launch allies and enemies alike to spring across the map. His first Star Power, Blustery Blow, causes enemies who are pushed back into walls to become stunned. His second Star Power, Second Wind, grants a temporary speed boost to any allies who are in the path of his Super.
Attack: Polar VortexGale shoots 6 long range snowballs which travel in a straight line, each dealing low amounts of damage. The snowballs are fired directly next to each other and have an immediate spread. However, this immediate spread cripples Gale's ability to do maximum damage at point-blank range.
Super: Gale Force!Gale's Super creates a wide wind-like projectile that passes through walls and pushes enemies away. Enemies pushed back by the gust also receive a small amount of damage.
Gadget: Spring EjectorUpon activation, a launch pad is spawned below him, launching him in the direction in which he is faced. Similar to regular launch pads, it also launches deployables and enemies. Note that the pad can be hidden within bushes, and has an infinite duration. The launch pad will be relocated if Gale uses his Gadget again. If the launch pad launches a player with the ball in Brawl Ball, they will drop the ball.
Blustery BlowIf Gale's Super pushes enemies into walls, they will be stunned for 0.5 seconds. This does not activate if the enemies are pushed into water.
Second WindWhen Gale's Super passes through teammates, they will get a 20% boost to their movement speed for 3 seconds. His Super will still push enemies back and will not affect the enemies' speed.
- A maximum of 4 snowballs will hit targets in close-range unless the target moves considerably as the snowballs do not originate from the center of the attack.
- Gale's Super allows him to displace enemies into his favor, depending on the situation. He can either push them away from him and his team to save them or push the enemy team into his, allowing for allied close-range Brawlers to deal more damage.
- Gale's Super and Gadget can be used to push enemies into the poison clouds in Showdown.
- One of the best ways to use Gale's Gadget in Heist is to position the launch in such a way that when you and fellow Brawlers use it, you literally get the drop on the other team's safe. Make sure to change the position of the launch every so often in order to make it a bit more unpredictable where you're gonna land.
- Gale can be a great asset to any Brawl Ball team, as his Gadget can help get his teammates back into action by placing it at the foot of his goal and his Super can knock the ball out of carrier's grasp.
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"No rest for the wicked! Heh heh heh."
"You showed them Gale, you showed them all!"
"Ooh that smarts!"
"What does this button do?"
"Imma commin' Imma commin."
"Mr. P is going to be so happy!"
"Never too old to be a bit bold!"
"Hold onto your hats!"
"Off I go."
"Old Gale lived to tell the tale!"
"Old Gale still got it!"
"Down I go."
"Old Gale is gonna' make it snow!"
"Slow and steady wins the race!"
"Sweet and dandy like cotton candy!"
"Don't blame me! I just work for Mr. P!"
"Well, blow me down."
"I might be slow, but I can sure make it snow!"
"Oh Gale, you silly sausage!"
"I'm just going to rest here for a minute."
- Gale and his Merchant skin were added to the game.
- Gale's Star Power Second Wind was added.
- Gale's main attack now fires 6 smaller projectiles for improved damage dealing consistency.
- Gale no longer knocks himself back upon activating Super, and his Super enemy push back distance was increased.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Super City Rampage • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|