Gale is a Chromatic Brawler who can be unlocked as a Brawl Pass reward at tier 30 from Season 1: Tara's Bazaar or from Brawl Boxes. He has a moderate amount of health and moderate damage, but can still provide great amounts of utility. Gale uses a snow blaster to fire waves of damaging snowballs. With his Super, Gale can create a wide and long-range gust of wind that can push back enemies. His Gadget, Spring Ejector, spawns a launch pad beneath himself that can launch allies and enemies alike to spring across the map. His first Star Power, Blustery Blow, causes enemies who are pushed back into walls to become stunned. His second Star Power, Freezing Snow, briefly slows enemies hit by his main attack.
Attack: Polar VortexGale shoots 6 long range snowballs which travel in a straight line, each dealing low amounts of damage. The snowballs are fired directly next to each other and have an immediate spread. However, this immediate spread cripples Gale's ability to do maximum damage at point-blank range.
Super: Gale Force!Gale's Super creates a wide wind-like projectile that passes through walls and pushes enemies away. Enemies pushed back by the gust also receive a small amount of damage.
Gadget: Spring EjectorUpon activation, a launch pad is spawned below him, launching him in the direction in which he is faced. Similar to regular launch pads, it also launches deployables and enemies. Note that the pad can be hidden within bushes, and has an infinite duration. The launch pad will be relocated if Gale uses his Gadget again. If the launch pad launches a player with the ball in Brawl Ball, they will drop the ball. These launch pads have a launching power of 6 tiles.
Blustery BlowIf Gale's Super pushes enemies into walls, they will be stunned for 0.5 seconds. This does not activate if the enemies are pushed into water.
Freezing SnowWhen Gale's main attack hits an enemy, they will be slowed down for 0.3 seconds. Freezing Snow does not affect enemies hit by Gale's Super.
- A maximum of 4 snowballs will hit targets in close-range unless the target moves considerably as the snowballs do not originate from the center of the attack.
- Gale's Super allows him to displace enemies into his favor, depending on the situation. He can either push them away from him and his team to save them or push the enemy team into his, allowing for allied short-ranged Brawlers to deal more damage.
- A combination of Gale's Super and Gadget can be used to push enemies into the poison clouds in Showdown.
- One of the best ways to use Gale's Gadget in Heist is to position the launch pad in such a way that when Gale and fellow Brawlers use it, they are able to reach the other team's safe. Make sure to change the position of the launch pad every so often in order to make it a bit more unpredictable as to where allies will land.
- Gale can be a great asset to any Brawl Ball team, as his Gadget can help get his teammates back into action by placing it at the foot of his goal and his Super can knock the ball out of a carrier's grasp, while blowing them away from the ball. Gale's Super also affects the landing position of the ball if it is being carried which allows him to potentially score goals within 3 tiles away from the enemy goal.
- Gale is an outstanding control Brawler for Hot Zone. His Super pushes enemy Brawlers back, giving time for teammates to heal up and for allies to deal damage. Gale’s Gadget is also a valuable help, as the launch pad can allow allies to reach zones quicker and providing a solid defense in the zone.
- Gale can be a menace in Siege with his Gadget Spring Ejector. When paired up with high damaging Brawlers such as Darryl and Bull, he can position the launch pad outside of the enemy IKE turret range and launch his team to the IKE. If done correctly, their team can easily destroy the turret and win the match. This strategy allows for more consistent wins if teammates enter the launch pad individually as once they're all wiped out, Gale's team will be unable to grab bolts which can quickly turn the tide of battles.
- Gale's Gadget in 3v3 modes should be used in their team's spawn area to quickly recover from defeats or to get quick area control at the start of the match.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"No rest for the wicked! Heh heh heh."
"You showed them Gale, you showed them all!"
"Ooh that smarts!"
"What does this button do?"
"Imma commin' Imma commin."
"Mr. P is going to be so happy!"
"Never too old to be a bit bold!"
"Hold onto your hats!"
"Off I go."
"Old Gale lived to tell the tale!"
"Old Gale still got it!"
"Down I go."
"Old Gale is gonna' make it snow!"
"Slow and steady wins the race!"
"Sweet and dandy like cotton candy!"
"Don't blame me! I just work for Mr. P!"
"Well, blow me down."
"I might be slow, but I can sure make it snow!"
"Oh Gale, you silly sausage!"
"I'm just going to rest here for a minute."
- Gale and his Merchant skin were added to the game.
- Gale's Star Power Second Wind was added.
- Gale's main attack now fires 6 smaller projectiles for improved damage dealing consistency.
- Gale no longer knocks himself back upon activating Super, and his Super enemy push back distance was increased.
- Gale's main attack damage was decreased to 320 (from 360).
- Gale's main attack damage was decreased to 280 (from 320).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was increased to 12 (from 10).
- Gale's second Star Power was renamed to Freezing Snow (from Second Wind) and reworked.
- Gale's Spring Ejector Gadget range was decreased.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|