Galaxy Arena is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is galaxy-shaped, and has two large arched bushes near the center, with walls and barrels limiting direct access to each team's arched bush. Lanes are separated by M-shaped walls, and the center lane is blocked off from direct goals with a four tile wide horizontal strip of walls. Each goal has a three tile wide opening and four openings that lead to the goals. The map is fairly open.
- Frank's Super can take out the enemy teams arched bushes. Its recommended not to take out the walls as they separate the arched bushes from each other.
- If players have their Super charged, when using Jacky, it can be used to pull brawlers from the center and attack them. Her super allows her to control a 25 tile wide area for one second as well as take half the punishment she would usually take. Her Gadget, Pneumatic Booster, makes Jacky an even more dangerous threat to the enemy team as it allows users to rush long-ranged enemies.
- Tara should keep her Super on this map to intimidate opponents from clumping up at the middle. If the opportunity arises, use her super to team-wipe. Tara can also use her Gadget Psychic Enhancer to see enemies inside bushes.
- Pam's high spread main attack allows her to cover a large amount of ground. Place her healing turret at the center right for easy access while you pressure the enemy team.
- This map is one of Emz's best maps and is almost tailored to her. Her main attack can be effectively used for area control, to pressure the enemy team and Super to expose opponents hiding in the opposite bush as well as assistance to help users reach enemies.
- Bea's Super has full range in the arched bushes to slow down Brawlers for burst down damage from other teammates. Frank and Tara especially need the slow down to channel their Super.
- On 17/3/20, Galaxy Arena was added to the game.
- On 20/3/20, Galaxy Arena was featured in the PSG Cup Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 10/9/20, Galaxy Arena was removed from the game.