Funky Punk is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map is very confined with the center of the map only accessible through openings in the map. Diagonal and vertical bush strips line the map allowing both short to long-ranged Brawlers be viable. The map is not symmetrical.
- Throwers are decent as the map is confined and includes wall clusters where the Boss spawns.
- Destroying a single wall cluster will create an immediate open area. Long-ranged Brawlers should try baiting Brawlers to a wall cluster, or they should destroy them themselves using a Super or Star Power that can do so.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers are more recommended in case most wall clusters aren't destroyed by the end of the match.
- Brawlers should try keeping the Boss within the center at all times. Long-ranged Brawlers' prevalence will immediately fall off once the Boss reaches the edges.
- Brawlers that spawn in the left or right side of the map should destroy the walls blocking the Power Cube duos or collect them directly, otherwise they should be ignored.
- On 23/10/19, Funky Punk was added to the game. Funky Punk was affected by the Lasers Modifier.
- On 23/01/20, Funky Punk was removed from the game.