Full On is an official map for the Robo Rumble event.
The map is edged with bushes and lakes formed in a square. The center is relatively open and the outer perimeter is full of bushes and blocks built uniquely. Hot Point, a Showdown map, is remarkably similar with only a few key differences. The map has no symmetry but is mostly vertically symmetrical.
- Robots can see through bushes. Only use bushes when using abilities that are triggered by them like Rosa’s Plant Life Star Power.
- Once robots head inside the center square, they will have easy access to the safe. Stop them before they reach midway. When the Big Robot spawns, try to go to it and deal damage to it as quickly as possible.
- Pam and 8-BIT should place their turrets on top of the center top and bottom bushes. Jessie's Super is better fit for the outer quadrants where there is more room.
- Splitting up during early waves can help stop lone sniper robots from landing direct shots to the safe. However, this can hinder efforts at defeating the Big Robot.
- Colt can scout robots individually without the risk of destroying important walls.
- 8-BIT will not be able to scout effectively without his Plugged In Star Power. However, Boosted Booster will be more efficient as Pam should stay close defending the other side.
- On 11/11/20, Full On was added to the game.