The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Frenemies is an official map for the Takedown event.
The map's wall clusters are arranged in a plus pattern. The edges and corners of the map are thinly bushed while larger bush patches are found further in.
- Sharpshooters are at a disadvantage further in the map, as they're likely to be ambushed in the outskirts as well as obstacles making it difficult for them to land accurate shots.
- Throwers can control the center wall formation easily, utilizing the walls and barriers to protect them from enemy Brawlers. Barley's Super does not destroy obstacles, unlike Dynamike's Super.
- Short-ranged Brawlers are good across all sections of the map.
- At the edges of the map, they can use the bush patches to collect Power Cubes and ambush enemy Brawlers.
- In the cacti arcs, they can flank enemies and consistently dodge attacks.
- In the inner wall clusters, they can chip the Boss and fall back when their health is low.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.