Frenemies is an official map for the Takedown event.
The map's wall clusters are arranged in a plus pattern. The edges and corners of the map are thinly bushed while larger bush patches are found further in. Near the middle are multiple wall barriers that provide a maze-like texture. The map has no symmetry.
- Sharpshooters are at a disadvantage further in the map, as they're likely to be ambushed in the outskirts as well as obstacles making it difficult for them to land accurate shots.
- Throwers can control the center wall formation easily, utilizing the walls and barriers to protect them from enemy Brawlers. Barley's Super does not destroy obstacles, unlike Dynamike's Super.
- Short-ranged Brawlers are good across all sections of the map.
- At the edges of the map, they can use the bush patches to collect Power Cubes and ambush enemy Brawlers.
- In the cacti arcs, they can flank enemies and consistently dodge attacks.
- In the inner wall clusters, they can chip the Boss and fall back when their health is low.
- Rico is an excellent choice for this map as he can bounce his shots on the wall formation in the middle.This allows Rico to hit the boss and brawlers at awkward angles, as well as fending off enemies and the Boss alike.
- On 18/9/19, Frenemies was added to the game.
- On 23/10/19, Frenemies was removed from the game.