Frank is an Epic Brawler who attacks with a large hammer, sending a wave that can hit multiple enemies. Frank also has very high health, allowing him to withstand a lot of damage. His super can stun enemies for a decent amount of time, leaving them vulnerable to attacks from him or his teammates.
Attack: Hammer HitFrank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a shockwave that can hit multiple enemies, however it takes a while for him to attack, leaving Frank vulnerable for almost half a second as he cannot move while attacking.
Super: Stunning BlowFrank hits the floor with his hammer, sending a bigger shockwave that can break walls, hit multiple enemies and stun them for a moderate amount of time, rendering them completely vulnerable. Frank's Super can be canceled during his wind-up if he is stunned or knocked back by an enemy Brawler's Super, Shelly's for example.
Star Power: Power GrabFrank will get a boost of 40% for 10 seconds after defeating an enemy brawler.
- Frank has a large damage output, but huge delay. To take advantage of his damage without putting yourself in danger, try to ambush brawlers one on one from the grass. This is especially relevant for Frank's Super. The delay is even bigger, but if you are in the grass, your opponent will not have too much time to react to your attack.
- Frank's Attack makes him stop moving. If you are in danger of dying and running away from an opponent, especially a short-range brawler, do not attack them. This will easily allow them to kill you. Instead, rely on Frank's fast movement speed to find cover.
- In team-based game modes like Brawl Ball, Frank can easily deal damage to all Brawlers with his wide spread attack, making it especially effective.
- Use Frank's Super when your teammates can capitalize on it as well. If used right, it can allow your team to wipe out the enemy team.
- Frank is vulnerable to close-range brawlers and most tank brawlers due to his slow attack. He is effective at medium range, being one of the only tanks that can hold their own at this range.
- On 21/5/18, Frank was added to the game.
- On 19/6/18, Frank's health was increased to 5800 (from 5600), and his main attack range was increased to 5.67 tiles (from 5.00 tiles).
- On 31/8/18, Frank's main attack range was increased to 6.33 tiles (from 5.67 tiles), and Frank's super range was increased to 7.33 tiles (from 6.67 tiles).
- On 27/9/18, Frank's main attack range was decreased to 6 tiles (from 6.33 tiles), and Frank's super range was decreased to 7 tiles (from 7.33 tiles).
- On 29/01/19, Frank's Star Power got changed so that it no longer left purple skulls, but instead immediately increased his main attack by 40% for 10 seconds after he defeated a Brawler. His attack animation was also changed.