Four Squared is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has three distinct lines with confined side lanes and an open center lane. Small openings and entrances allow Brawlers to switch lanes or enter different sections of the map. Each rectangle has small bush clusters within facing nearby walls. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Short-ranged Brawlers have more cover in the side lanes, but they should be prepared to switch sides if a long-ranged Brawler attempt to burst them down.
- Bo's Super can block off the side lanes completely because of how confined they are, its better used on the center passageway however.
- Long-ranged Brawlers like Brock and Piper do a impressive job at taking out enemy Brawlers in this map if they shoot into the lanes.
- With the terrain consisting of corners and corridors, Barley and Dynamike can safely and aggressively throw projectiles from behind the walls.
- The starting zones are relatively open, but the 4x1 barriers can protect the gem carrier while their teammates head out towards each square.
- Brawlers with a wide range and spread, such as Pam and Emz, can sweep and deter enemies from the center.
- On 27/2/19, Four Squared was added to the game.
- On 21/5/19, the environment of Four Squared had changed from the Mine theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 5/9/19, the environment of Four Squared had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Old Town theme.
- On 18/12/19, Four Squared was removed from the game.