Forsaken Falls is a community map for the Showdown event.
The center has plus shaped bushes with lakes and walls layering it. This Showdown map does not have any Power Cube boxes. In the bottom there are trees and 4x4 bushes and towards the top there are a cluster bushes coating fencing and walls. Towards the left are are large L-shaped walls and towards the right is mostly open space. Near each corner is a launch pad protected on two sides by fencing which each lead to a separate zone of the map, and near the center are four launch pads which launch to these launch pads.
- Since this map has no Power Cube boxes, the strategy should be different. The absence of loot means that there may be less aggression in the beginning, and the only method of gaining Power Cubes is to eliminate other players. Take any opportunity to attack someone if you're in a good situation to overpower them.
- Also try to use Brawlers that have high damage output to begin with (such as Piper).
- Always check the middle bush before entering, since enemies are likely to camp there. If nobody's in the bush, it's a good spot to wait in the endgame for the remaining Brawlers.
- The bottom of this map is an excellent location for Crow to poison and take cover consistently.
- With Gene, you can easily stand on a launch pad, preferably the center ones and pull an enemy with your Super. Once the launch pad is ready to launch get off to let the enemy get launched directly into the poison.
- The bushes near the center are perfect for Brock who can bush-check quickly. Preferably, the walls covering the lakes should be destroyed. If Brock is in a tricky situation he'll have the opportunity to cross the lakes with use of his Rocket Fuel Gadget.
- The top of this map is an excellent place for assassins such as Leon to hide, however only enter these bushes if you know for sure there is no heavyweight that could take you out.
- Generally, it is better to play passive at the beginning. Most opponents tend to start fights early in the match, and since Power Cubes are sparse playing passive is often the much safer option.
- In late-game scenarios, watch out for the launch pads near the center. They will throw you into the poison if activated and not paying attention.
- Near the end of the game, try to be on the left sided corners since the poison gets there later. If you use Brawlers like Bibi with her Batting Stance Star Power, you can stand in the corner, wait until all other enemies finish each other out and get 2nd/1st place consistently.
- Brawlers such as Rosa can be great picks for the center, along with the addition of a Speed Gear. Her Grow Light Gadget can help replace destroyed bushes, or create more room for hiding, the best way to top-off this strategy would be by using the Plant Life Star Power to continuously heal in the center of the map.
- On 23/10/19, Forsaken Falls was added to the game as a Graveyard Shift map.
- On 18/12/19, Forsaken Falls was now a Showdown map. Forsaken Falls was affected by the Meteor Shower Modifier.
- On 02/07/20, Forsaken Falls was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Forsaken Falls was added back to the game without a Modifier.
- On 16/06/21, Forsaken Falls was removed from the game.