Forks Out is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is fairly confined and has several bush clusters. The map favors fast-paced gameplay with a few amount of obstacles that block Brawlers from landing direct shots on the safe. The map has three distinct lanes. The center area has a shortcut through a lake while the other two lanes are harder to enter and reach the opposing safe. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Destroying a single wall cluster will create an immediate open area. Long-ranged Brawlers should try baiting Brawlers to a wall cluster, or they should destroy them themselves using a wall-breaking ability that can do so.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers are more recommended in case most wall clusters aren't destroyed by the end of the match.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should stay by the center fencing to slowly charge their Super. They can also move further in while they wait for an opportunity to strike.
- The safe has two entrances one of which is a more confined route. Medium-ranged Brawlers should take the left lane while long-ranged Brawlers take the middle lane.
- The right lane is the defensive lane. Controlling it effectively forces the enemy to use the main and more protected route.
- One thrower should be defending constantly blocking the 3 choke points in the middle leading to the safe. Tick and Dynamike are very good for this role.
- You can use Sprout's Super to block places for the enemy to enter, and additionally it can hide behind walls and attack enemies or the safe.
- On 27/9/18, Forks Out was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Forks Out was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 26/6/19, Forks Out was removed from the game.