Force Majeure is a community map for the Payload event.
2x2 and similar formations of clusters of bushes and walls are scattered all over the entire map. There is an imperfect line of walls in the middle, and the payloads go from near the spawns, they go straight forward, turn to the middle, and zig-zag when nearing their endpoint. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers are good in the early game due to their splash damage and the ability to hit over walls.
- There is some cover at the back of the map which will help you defend against enemies pushing their payload.
- Long-ranged brawlers with wall-breaking abilities like Brock are able to break the center walls, allowing them to attack the enemy team early on.
- Jacky is a solid option. Her area attack can shred enemies who come too close to the payload, keeping it moving steady. Her Super can be used to drag enemies away from their payload or from your payload, and gives you the window to attack all enemies at once.
- Squeak is one of the best picks for this game mode as his attacks can stick to the payload. Since the radius of his attack can cover the radius of payload entirely, the area of damage forces enemies to either retreat or take damage, slowing the enemy team down.
- Gale's Super can easily push enemies away from either payloads, an extremely useful mechanic. His Star Powers can keep enemies pinned down for longer when they come in contact with a wall, or slow down enemies going to their payload or advancing towards yours.
- On 01/03/22, Force Majeure was added to the game.
- On 27/04/22, Force Majeure was removed from the game.