Flooded Mine is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has two large lakes near the top-left and bottom-right corners, with large wall and bush clusters opposite them. To the right and left of the center are two bush clusters peppered with some mushrooms and walls. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Close-ranged Brawlers can hide in the side bushes and attack the enemies if they are close enough. For assassins like Leon or Crow, they can hide in the bushes and then directly ambush enemies for quick kills. Crow will need to retreat since he doesn't have a high amount of health unless he can use his Super or his Defense Booster Gadget.
- For turret-spawning Brawlers like Jessie and Penny, they should put their turrets far from the Gem mine since the turrets can control the area from a safe distance away from the center of the map.
- For Mr. P, he can use his Super far from the Gem mine so enemies don't prioritize it.
- Sharpshooters like Piper and Bea should hide in the bushes and shoot from there since their shots have a very long range and in Piper’s case do more damage. If you're using Piper's Ambush Star Power, you can easily pick off enemies one by one as long as you don't stray from bushes.
- Throwers like Barley or Dynamike should reside in the bushes behind the wall so allies can help you as they come along their way.
- Sandy can use his Super on top of the Gem mine since it can connect with all of the bush clusters, allowing close-range Brawlers like Bull or Brawlers that do better at a close range like Leon to come directly into the sandstorm and attack enemies at that range.
- Rosa can use her Grow Light Gadget to connect bushes with each other to better conceal allies, making an ambush more successful.
- Additionally, with Rosa's Unfriendly Bushes Gadget, she can use it to slow down enemies hiding in bushes, giving her teammates a chance to find out where enemy heavyweights are either hiding/bush camping.
- Sprout can completely block the gap between the small walls separating the side bushes in the middle, and the border of the map with his Super, preventing close-ranged brawlers from ambushing him.
- Squeak is good at checking bushes because the large area of his attack and its ability to damage enemies behind walls.
- Jacky is good at ambushing brawlers hiding in the side bushes because she can even damage enemies who are close to the wall, combined with her high damage output. However her range is small, so she may need to travel to the other side and defeat any enemies there.
- On 27/9/18, Flooded Mine was added to the game.
- On 26/6/19, Flooded Mine was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Flooded Mine was added back to the game.
- On 13/8/21, Flooded Mine was featured in the Vicious Bibi Challenge as a Stage III map.