This map contains 2 huge bodies of lakes both covering a corner of a square-shaped part of the map, with bushes and a bit of open space covering the other corners. There's fences and bushes to the sides of the giant lakes, with launch pads next to the giant lakes too. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Gene is a powerful Brawler on this map because his spread attack can effectively scan the numerous bushes on this map. In addition, the extra range his attack mechanic provides allows him to target enemies from across lakes, thereby protecting him from shorter ranged Brawlers.
- Penny is also very good because the map itself isn't too open or too close. Which allows her shots to be effective for most of the game, as well as she can put her cannon on the bushes near your spawn to make it harder for enemies to destroy it.
- Tick is great on this map cause he can attack with his long range behind the wall on the right, covering the Gem mine.
- Brawlers like Barley, Tick and Dynamike are very good on this map because they can cover the Gem Mine with their attacks wile hiding behind the walls in the bushes for protection. It is better if they are accompanied by tanks like Rosa, Bull or El Primo so they can protect you behind the wall in case of danger and they can take the gems while you protect them.
- 8-BIT can place his turret behind the middle wall and boost his teammates' damage while the turret is very hard to take out.
- Use the spring traps to take out enemies by surprise if they are hiding in the bushes near the gem mine.
- On 13/11/20, Flooded Dam was a Map Maker Competition winner and was available to play for 24 hours.
- On 15/12/20, Flooded Dam was added to the game for the regular rotation. The environment of the map had changed from the Mine theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 7/4/21, the environment of Flooded Dam had changed from the Snowtel theme to the Actionshow theme. Flooded Dam was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Gem Grab map.
- On 16/6/21, Flooded Dam was removed from the game. Flooded Dam was no longer featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Gem Grab map.