Floater is an official map for the Volley Brawl event.
The map has an open center. There are three L-shaped wall segments on each side, as well as some other small wall sections scattered near the edges. The main feature on this map are the poison gas, one in between some of the L-shaped walls, and 2 being between wall segments. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- It is very important to take advantage of the gas in this map, and also have a team composition that works well against the gas. Preferably, you will want to bring healers like Byron and Poco if the ball goes in the gas area, or an agile Brawler like Mortis to quickly swoop in and out of the gas
- Another strategy is to force other players into the gas. If the volleyball comes on your side and your opponents become aggressive, you can use Brawlers like Gale and Colette with the Push-It Star Power to push them straight into the gas.
- Sharpshooters should play mid while short-ranged Brawlers play the side lanes.
- Throwers can control enemies easily near the L-shaped walls as the poison gas plays as a pseudo-wall for Brawlers.
- On 16/6/21, Floater was added into the game.