Flaring Phoenix is a community map for the Knockout event.
The map has 3x3 water tiles on each side, with bushes surrounding half of it. There are also some walls next to those bushes, and more bushes next to the wall. There are a two small clusters of walls in the middle and some on the sides and corners. This map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Rosa is viable here with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget and her Plant Life Star Power as her Gadget slows down enemies as they are always in the bushes and her Star Power helping because she sometimes has to go to the enemy side's bushes that makes her heal thanks to her Plant Life and help her take more fire.
- Sharpshooters are decent-good Brawlers as the lanes are very narrow and makes it easier for them to hit their shots. Brock and Colt are some great examples.
- Piper is also good here as her Ambush Star Power helps her attacks to deal more damage when in a bush. Since the lanes are narrow, she can hit her shots easily and deal massive damage if done right.
- Brawlers like Griff and Tara (and these Brawlers themselves!) are very effective here because of a slight arc in their attacks, making it harder to dodge their shots.
- Another great option for this map would be Bea, as her role as a Damage Dealer. She can deal high damage if you can land her first and second shot. Her Super can slow down opponents, making it easier for your teammates to eliminate them.
- Edgar is also a really good brawler in this bap because of his ability to jump over the multitude of walls on the map and ambush multiple opponents, possibly team wiping.
- On 28/09/21, Flaring Phoenix was added to the game.
- On 07/10/21, Flaring Phoenix was featured in the V8-Bit Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 16/12/21, the environment of Flaring Phoenix had changed from Retropolis theme to Fighting Game theme.
- On 01/03/22, the environment of Flaring Phoenix had changed from Fighting Game theme to Biodome theme. Flaring Phoenix was featured in the Season 7 Power League as a Knockout map.
- On 02/04/22, Flaring Phoenix was featured in the Lantern Brawl Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 08/04/22, Flaring Phoenix was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 27/04/22, the environment of Flaring Phoenix had changed from Biodome theme to Stunt Show theme. Flaring Phoenix was no longer featured in the Season 8 Power League as a Knockout map.