Flanking Maneuver is an official map for the Bounty map.
The map includes 4 sections of bushes, 2 paths split off with bushes while the center is mainly confined with the blue star. On the left side on either team, there is a 4x3 hay bales with bushes. There are also many wooden boxes and barrels found across the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Rico and Colonel Ruffs can put their bounce shots to use in the bush pathways.
- Throwers should use the side lanes and attack inwards towards the middle lane.
- If there are sharpshooters or Brawlers with area damage it's best to separate, but the map layout allows Brawlers to pick off others solo.
- When sharpshooters or medium-ranged Brawlers need to heal they can use the spawn opening to have more range for their attacks.
- On 16/6/21, Flanking Maneuver was added to the game.