Field Goal is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is shaped like a ball with an open center. The sides lanes curve inward and then outward creating the outer ring of the map. Goals have two relatively large openings, with a three tile entrance. Goal barriers consist of a 7x1 horizontal wall. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights and medium-ranged Brawlers should plan on going through the side lanes where there is more walls and bushes for defense.
- Sandy can turn the center of this map into a safe haven for heavyweights with the use of their Super. Along with other medium-ranged Brawlers, they should head into the side lanes to charge their Super.
- Sharpshooters and throwers are not recommended on this map because of their generally low damage output. The openness of this map is tempting, but very rarely will much action take place here which they could use.
- High-spread Brawlers will generally be the ones forcing Brawlers from moving towards the center of this map. Pam, Emz, and Poco are all very good in handling open areas.
- On 29/8/19, Field Goal was added to the game.
- On 10/9/20, the environment of Field Goal had changed from Grassfield theme to Beach theme.
- On 27/1/21, the environment of Field Goal had changed from Beach theme to Grassfield theme.