Fenced In is a community map for the Siege event.
The map is split into three clear lanes with vertical fences, walls, and lakes separating them from each other. The middle is isolated from the sides, so switching lanes is difficult. Near the IKE turrets are a lake and a few wall barriers. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Do not retreat under any circumstance even if your Brawlers are in a clear disadvantage. Always try to pressure the enemy Brawler in moving back.
- Sprout can cut off lanes completely stopping enemies from collecting bolts in one of the three lanes. If your team consists of a Sprout, do not use a Brawler with wall breaking capabilities, and if you do use them wisely.
- Brawlers in this map will oftentimes have a lower damage output than that of other maps, which is great for Frank. Frank should use his Sponge Star Power if they wish to play a more passive role.
- The lakes in this map can help Darryl if nearby teammates need help in collecting bolts. Still, Darryl's Super needs time to recharge, so if you plan on rolling across the lakes, try recharging it again through his Recoiling Rotator Gadget whenever you can.
- Gale's Spring Ejector Gadget can be used to switch lanes, but should be used carefully. A great spot is the right lane close to your Siege IKE, the lane that is less connected than the other two lanes.
- Throwers will have a much easier time on this map and shouldn't need to worry about enemies attempting to directly attack them. If need be they can help teammates in finishing off their Brawler match up before finishing theirs.
- The sides wall of this map will likely be the only sort of defense heavyweights and throwers will have on this map. Protect these walls as after they're gone you will likely have to dodge shots continually for the rest of the game. Because of this, Carl and Penny should strive playing the side lanes as other Brawlers will have a harder time playing them on this map.
- On 13/5/20, Fenced In was added to the game.
- On 22/10/20, Fenced In was removed from the game.