Fast Fork is a community made map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is split into a tri-way that forks out from the center before converging into the goal barriers. The sides provide ample cover as well as small bush clusters. Except for the 2x3 bushes near the edges, the map is largely horizontally and vertically symmetrical.
- Heavyweights should stay behind the goal barrier walls to heal up and pressure the enemy team.
- Jacky has the ability to attack enemies trying to heal forcing them out into the open within range of long-ranged Brawlers. The center has more obstacles, allowing Jacky to push enemies into that area. However, this should be utilized during the start of the match as Brawlers who can break obstacles will break most of the center afterwards.
- Suitable long-ranged Brawlers include Mr. P and 8-BIT, which both can provide a level of support to their teammates. Mr. P with either Gadget and either Star Power will allow Mr. P to rush low health enemies, and 8-BIT with Cheat Cartridge and his Plugged In Star Power can increase his defense and support, as well as carrying the ball.
- Throwers, especially Dynamike and Sprout, will be able to block entire lanes. Enemy Sprouts should be taken out first because of this.
- On 27/1/21, Fast Fork was added to the game.
- On 16/6/21, Fast Fork was removed from the game.