Fancy Fencing is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is scattered with fencing most of which create confined spaces. The center has a large lake while the sides are partially closed off by fencing that stretches across half the map, while the spawns are relatively open with only a few small fences. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should stay behind the bush strip in front of the enemy's safe when falling back. Here, they can help protect their longer range teammates.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can stand over by the wooden boxes and shoot the safe from a distance without having to get too close to the safe. However, unless they can break walls in any way, sharpshooters are generally not recommended.
- Brawlers that ambush are good for this map since enemies will need to be picked off in order to push forward.
- Destroying the fencing protecting the center lake should be a Brawler's first priority as this cripples short-ranged Brawlers which are prevalent in Heist.
- When team bursting the safe, have two teammates fall back while one maintains position.
- One thrower should always be on your team's side blocking the 2 chokepoints in the middle leading to the safes. A support Brawler, preferably a healer, should support the thrower.
- On 27/9/18, Fancy Fencing was added to the game.
- On 5/12/18, Fancy Fencing was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 29/1/19, Fancy Fencing was removed from the game.