The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fancy Fencing is a community map for the Heist event.
The map is scattered with fencing most of which create confined spaces. The center has a large lake while the sides are partially closed off by fencing that stretches across half the map.
- Short-ranged Brawlers should stay behind the bush strip in front of the enemy's safe when falling back. Here, they can help protect their longer range teammates.
- Long-ranged Brawlers can stand over by the wooden boxes and shoot the safe from a distance without having to get too close to the safe.
- Brawlers that ambush are good for this map since enemies will need to be picked off in order to push forward.
- Destroying the fencing protecting the center lake should be a Brawler's first priority as this cripples short-ranged Brawlers which are prevalent in Heist.
- When team bursting the safe, have two teammates fall back while one maintains position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.