Factory Rush is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has an open center and contains corner walls. The side lanes include two tile wide bushes that curve inward towards Siege IKEs. Each IKE is protected by two tile thick walls as well as horizontal walls by the sides.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers should go towards the side lanes where they can hide behind the corner walls camping near the openings.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should head towards the center lane. Preferably, these Brawlers should have a decent amount of spread such as Pam.
- Frank is a great Brawler for this map as well as being one of the few Brawlers with wall breaking capabilities that is also part of the Siege meta.
- Penny can place her Super in the bushes that curve inward towards the enemy Siege IKE to either do massive damage on the IKE or bait Brawlers into heading towards the side lanes. Her Star Power Last Blast allows detonating Supers with her Gadget Pocket Detonator a viable strategy.
- Sandy and Max are both great supports, but using both of these Brawlers in the same team will create hard counters to your team such as Frank and sharpshooters.
- Sprout can block off any opening that is frequently used by the enemy team forcing them to switch strategies mid-game.