Factory Rush is a community map for the Siege event.
The map has an open center and contains corner walls. The side lanes include two tile wide bushes that curve inward towards Siege IKEs. Each IKE is protected by two tile thick walls as well as horizontal walls by the sides. The map is horizontally and vertically symmetrical.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers should go towards the side lanes where they can hide behind the corner walls camping near the openings.
- Long-ranged Brawlers should head towards the center lane. Preferably, these Brawlers should have a decent amount of spread such as Pam.
- Frank is a great Brawler for this map as well as being one of the few Brawlers with wall breaking capabilities and has enough health to walk in, get a bolt, and retreat.
- Penny can place her Super in the bushes that curve inward towards the enemy Siege IKE to either do massive damage on the IKE or bait Brawlers into heading towards the side lanes. Her Pocket Detonator Gadget and her Last Blast Star Power together prevents enemies from advancing far and taking control of the Bolt spawns..
- Sandy and Max are both great supports, but using both of these Brawlers in the same team will create hard counters to your team such as Frank and sharpshooters.
- Sprout can block off any opening that is frequently used by the enemy team, forcing them to switch strategies mid-game.
- Lou should be used a defense to enemy Siege Robots. His Super, combined with his Supercool Star Power, can be used on the Siege Robot. Place his Super in front of the main wall in front of your IKE turret on the side that the Siege Robot is approaching. This, especially in combination with regular attacks, can completely disable enemy Siege Robots.
- Gene's long range and super make him a good pick on this map. He can be used to control the middle lane using his range, and he deals appreciable damage up close in the side lanes. His Super can be used to pull enemies into your IKE's range, defeating them more easily.
- On 26/06/19, Factory Rush was added to the game.
- On 16/11/19, Factory Rush was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Semifinals map against Tribe Gaming vs NOVA Esports and 3Bears vs Animal Chanpuru.
- On 14/03/20, Factory Rush was featured in the March Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 11/07/20, Factory Rush was featured in the July Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 22/10/20, Bolt spawns are now fixed within Factory Rush.
- On 15/12/20, the environment of Factory Rush had changed from the Warehouse theme to the Scrapyard theme.
- On 07/04/21, Factory Rush was featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 15/05/21, Factory Rush was featured in the May Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage I map.
- On 16/06/21, Factory Rush was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 25/08/21, Factory Rush was no longer featured in the Season 4 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 26/11/21, Factory Rush was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against BK ROG Esports vs INTZ.
- On 27/11/21, Factory Rush was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Round 1 map against AC Milan Qlash vs NOVA Esports.
- On 28/11/21, Factory Rush was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2021 as a Quarterfinals map against Reply Totem vs STMN Esports, and as a Semi-finals map against Reply Totem vs ZETA Division.