Eye of the Storm is also a discontinued map for the Lone Star event with no version used to separate it from the map played in Showdown.
The map has arched bushes and zig-zagging lakes, seemingly being shaped like an eye. The center of this map contains 8 Power Cube boxes, but outside of the center boxes are usually found in pairs. The arched bushes extend outward towards the edges of the map. The bottom left and top right are both secured by double layered walls that leads to little entrances. The center is fairly open with bushes taking a large role in the map's mechanics.
- Always be cautious in the arched bushes, as you can expect other Brawlers using the same passage as yours.
- Since Brawlers like Shelly and Bull deal massive amounts of damage at a closer range, they have a high advantage in this map due to the number of bushes to hide in. Stay near the 3x3 magenta walls for cover.
- This map plays differently in Duo Showdown, so make sure you always have a heavyweight teammate while playing as its highly likely you'll have to play in the side bushes.
- The bottom left and top right often leave Brawlers trapped which makes Piper's shots almost guaranteed.
- If using Darryl stay near the bottom right and top left as this is where most of the lakes are located. The bushes near these lakes also connect to the bushes in the other side.
- Fighters such as Bo are excellent choices of teammates because of having both moderate range and attack which is great for battles that arise early and late in matches.