Excellent Escapade is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map has an open center covered by some wall and bush clusters. The bushes occur in clusters with walls on the map as well. Two launch pads on the sides of the map allow players to reach the center directly although the strait can be crossed by using the small openings in the left and right lane. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- Piper, Brock, and other long-ranged Brawlers can shoot enemies across the lakes, making them valuable and flexible Brawlers. Long-ranged Brawlers can also be used to push back the enemy team from a safe distance if the Gem carrier is under attack.
- There are relatively more bushes near the center. Assassins and heavyweights can use this as their advantage by passively pressuring enemies from attempting to control the Gem mine.
- The launch pads are placed midway of the map and have little value. Except for using the launch pads, inch towards the center using the bushes.
- Aggressive Brawlers should stay behind the center top walls and push enemies back from moving into the side lanes.
- Gem carriers should camp in the center right bushes or behind the fencing while supporting Brawlers attack across the lakes or center left bushes.
- On 18/12/19, Excellent Escapade was added to the game.
- On 17/03/20, Excellent Escapade was removed from the game.