The map has an open center which is a major part of the map's gameplay. The bushes are evenly distributed on the map. Two launch pads on the sides of the map allow players to reach the center directly although the strait can be crossed by using the small openings in the left and right lane.
- Piper, Brock, and anyone else with long range can shoot enemies across the lakes making them valuable support Brawlers.
- There are relatively more bushes near the center. Assassins and heavyweights can use this as an advantage by passively pressuring enemies from attempting to control the gem mine.
- The launch pads are placed midway of the map and have little value. Except for using the launch pads, inch towards the center using the bushes.
- Aggro Brawlers should stay behind the center top walls and push enemies back from moving into the side lanes.
- Gem carriers should camp in the center right bushes or behind the fencing while support Brawlers attack across the lakes or center left bushes.