Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Excel is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map consists of pots aligned into four columns and six rows of bushes growing towards both teams. The middle row is only occupied with safety cones and contains the center star.
- Throwers, especially Tick, generally excel in this map due to the cover and narrow lane-like passages.
- When using a Thrower in this map, try to avoid destroying walls and bushes, since you need these to attack effectively.
- If playing as a Sharpshooter, the walls need to be destroyed to reduce cover, making it easier to hit enemy brawlers. Sharpshooters are also useful if the enemies walk in the middle row, far away from cover. They can then move diagonally and deal damage from a safe distance.
- Heavyweights and assassins can hunt down isolated Brawlers using walls to get close to them.
- Brawlers with wall-piercing attacks can deter enemy heavyweights and assassins from inching towards teammates.
- Although this Brawler is quite difficult to play on this map, Rico is a great choice for this map due to the thinly spaced walls and his ability to chain Supers while bouncing shots. It isn’t advisable to pick him, however, if you are a beginner, or if you haven’t yet mastered Rico’s bounce mechanic.
- Piper is good at long range away from the mid using her Homemade Recipe Gadget.
- On 29/1/19, Excel was added to the game.
- On 26/6/19, Excel was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Excel was added back to the game. The environment of Excel had changed from Old Town theme to Arcade theme.
- On 21/11/20, Excel was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020.
- On 27/1/21, Excel was removed from the regular rotation. It is still playable in Power Play.
- On 15/3/21, Excel was removed from the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.