New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Excel is an official map for the Bounty event.
The map consists of pots aligned into four columns and six rows of bushes growing towards both teams. The middle row is only occupied with safety cones and contains the center star.
- Throwers, especially Tick, generally excel in this map due to the cover and narrow lane-like passages.
- When using a Thrower in this map, try to avoid destroying walls and bushes, since you need these to attack effectively.
- If playing as a Sharpshooter, the walls need to be destroyed to reduce cover, making it easier to hit enemy brawlers. Sharpshooters are also useful if the enemies walk in the middle row, far away from cover. They can then move diagonally and deal damage from a safe distance.
- Heavyweights and assassins can hunt down isolated Brawlers using walls to get close to them.
- Mortis is a good counter for Dynamike and Barley. Even if you aren't able to land a kill, try to keep these Brawlers away from your team.
- Brawlers with wall-piercing attacks can deter enemy heavyweights and assassins from inching towards teammates.
- Although this Brawler is quite difficult to play on this map, Rico is a great choice for this map due to the thinly spaced walls and his ability to chain Supers while bouncing shots. It isn’t advisable to pick him, however, if you are a beginner, or if you haven’t yet mastered Rico’s bounce mechanic.
- Piper is good at long range away from the mid using her Homemade Recipe Gadget.
- Colt is a good counter for throwers, with help of an allied Sandy, he can hide in the sandstorm and then he can silver bullet/super the barriers where the enemy throwers are hiding.
- On 29/1/19, Excel was added to the game.
- On 26/6/19, Excel was removed from the game.
- On 10/9/20, Excel was added back to the game. The environment of Excel had changed from Old Town theme to Arcade theme.
- On 21/11/20, Excel was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2020 as a Quarterfinals map against AQM Milan Qlash vs Tribe Red, and as a Semi-finals map against SK Gaming and PSG Esports.
- On 27/1/21, Excel was removed from the regular rotation. It is still playable in Power Play.
- On 15/3/21, Excel was removed from the game.
- On 25/8/21, Excel was added back to the game. The environment of Excel had changed from the Arcade theme to the Castle Courtyard theme.
- On 27/10/21, the environment of Excel had changed from the Castle Courtyard theme to the Mortuary theme.
- On 5/11/21, Excel was featured in the Brawl-O-ween Challenge as a Stage I map.