Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Encirclement is a community made map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map's center has arched bushes blocked by boxes. The sides are partially covered by fencing with bush clusters growing just outside. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- The left lane is more open and is the best place to make goals if the goal barrier is not destroyed.
- Heavyweights will struggle when taking the side lanes forcing them to play mid aggressively.
- Long-ranged Brawlers work best in the side lanes when accompanied by a Brawler pressuring enemies back.
- Hiding behind the side lane walls to heal or ambush is not recommended as they are not points of interest.
- Throwers like Barley or Dynamike can go behind the two walls near the spawn point and push the enemy team so your team gets an advantage.
- Mr. P is useful as he can attack over the walls near the bushes that are predominantly used as shelter at the opponent spawn point.
- On 16/12/20, Encirclement (accidentaly misspelled as Encerclement) was a Map Maker Competition winner. However, it was disabled due to the issue where Brawlers could pass through the walls beside the goals.
- On 27/1/21, this issue was fixed and Encirclement was added to the regular rotation. The environment of Encirclement had changed from Beach theme to Grassfield theme.
- On 29/1/21, fixed an issue with Backyard Bowl having the same map layout as Encirclement.
- On 16/6/21, Encirclement was removed from the game.