Elevator Pitch is an official map for the Hold the Trophy event.
The map's side lane are completely covered by a thick line of bushes. Near the middle lane are single walls with launch pads in the center launching Brawlers away and towards the bush patches. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters should use the bushes to pressure enemies away from the center walls. However, beware of ambushing enemy Brawlers and maintain a safe distance from them when going alone.
- Trophy holders should use the bottom right side of the map, away from enemy launch pads. They should also hide in the lines of bushes.
- Jacky's attacks can go through walls, making her very effective at pressuring enemies in the middle lane.
- All Brawlers are within good range of the trophy. Surge is recommended, but with the right damage he is not needed for an opening throw.
- On 16/06/21, Elevator Pitch was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Elevator Pitch was removed from the game.