El Primo is a Rare Brawler who attacks with his fists, dealing major damage to enemies whom he gets close enough to. El Primo also has very high health, allowing him to withstand a lot of damage. With his Super, he can jump a long distance and crash down on opponents, dealing damage and knocking enemies away from his landing spot. His first Gadget, Suplex Supplement, allows him to grab opponents and fling them over his shoulders. His second Gadget, Asteroid Belt, summons a small meteor that deals massive damage on impact. His first Star Power, El Fuego, sets enemy Brawlers on fire when his Super hits enemy targets. His second Star Power, Meteor Rush, grants him a speed boost after he uses his Super.
Attack: Fists of Fury
El Primo fires a burst of four punches at a short range, dealing high damage. El Primo must be quite close to his targets to hit them, but his punches can pierce through targets, making it possible for him to damage multiple enemies or boxes with each punch. The attack takes 0.8 seconds to complete.
Super: Flying Elbow Drop
When El Primo's Super is used, he jumps to a designated location, dealing damage and knocking back enemies. The damage dealt is rather minor, as his Super is mostly used to get El Primo into the range of enemy Brawlers, thereby allowing him to hit them with his main attack. While in the air, El Primo is completely immune to all damage besides damage applied over time (i.e. Crow's Poison).
El Primo flings back enemies over his head. This allows him to stun the enemy and throw them over walls. He can only activate this Gadget if an enemy is within 3 tiles from him, and the enemy will travel 6 tiles away from their original location unless obstacles block their trajectory. He cannot throw enemies who still have an invulnerability shield after they respawn.
Upon activation, El Primo summons a small meteor that deals 2000 damage in a 3.33 tile blast radius that targets any entity within 10 tiles. The meteor targets the closest enemy and takes 3 seconds to land. It breaks obstacles.
When El Primo uses his Super, he sets fire to enemies that he hits at the end of his leap. This burning effect causes affected enemies to take a total of 1200 damage over 4 seconds, or 300 damage every second. It is very similar to Crow's poison effect.
Once El Primo hits the ground after using his Super, his speed will be increased drastically by 25% for 4 seconds.
- El Primo can do high damage but his attacks have a very short range. To knock out powerful ranged Brawlers, players must find a way to maneuver El Primo into range, before the enemy Brawler can move away. Otherwise, they will be able to knock out El Primo without taking damage.
- When facing Bull or Shelly (without Super), El Primo should only attack them with the tip of his range. That way those Brawlers can't hit all their bullets, lowering their damage and charging their Super slower. This is only to be done with caution and if it is a relatively safe situation to attack, as Shelly for instance might dash in with her gadget or have her Super charged in one to two shots because of a pre-existing charge.
- El Primo's Super allows him to move a long distance relatively quickly, making it effective in catching up to enemy Brawlers who are running away, escaping dangerous situations, or reach and attack long-range Brawlers.
- In Brawl Ball, you can self-pass if you have your Super. Use your high health to get within Super range of the goal, kick the ball towards any obstacles and then use your Super to jump on them, knocking away Brawlers and clearing the obstacle, giving you an easy goal.
- El Primo's Super is very useful in Heist because he can jump to the safe and start rapidly punching it without needing to go around the safe's walls. Also, he can use the jump to take out enemies around the safe and break the wall, allowing other teammates to get to the safe easily.
- When playing El Primo in Gem Grab, he can be used to push back enemy Brawlers, giving the team a chance to take control of the gem mine.
- If using El Primo as the gem carrier, his Super can be used to escape from any approaching enemies.
- El Fuego has the ability to prevent enemies who are caught in his leap from healing for an additional 4 seconds, raising the required time for a Brawler to start auto-regeneration from 3 seconds to 7 seconds.
- When playing Duo Showdown with a non-random teammate, it is best to pair El Primo with either strong healers like Pam and Poco or long-ranged support units like 8-BIT, Colt, Rico, or Brock to increase the chances of victory.
- When playing Brawl Ball, El Primo's Super is effective in knocking the Ball out of the opponent's control and dealing damage, thereby preventing them from scoring easily. This move can backfire though if the enemy shoots the ball at the exact moment El Primo jumps.
- Using his Suplex Supplement, El Primo can displace enemy Brawlers, stunning them for the time they are airborne and sending them a few tiles back. This is especially useful in Brawl Ball to remove defenders from their goal, or stop approaching enemies from walking the ball to your own goal. He can also use the Gadget to collect Siege bolts by throwing them a fair distance away before they can collect the bolt.
- If given the choice to use his Suplex Supplement Gadget or his Super to knock the ball away from an enemy in Brawl Ball, use the Gadget. This is because the Gadget is more reliable than the Super and avoids destroying your own walls. However, in overtime the Super is more useful as enemies are more likely to stay out of range of your Gadget.
- If the conditions are right, El Primo can stand by the poison gas in Showdown so that he can then throw any nearby enemies into the gas, potentially knocking them out.
- The asteroid from El Primo's Asteroid Belt gadget attacks the Brawler closest to him. While enemies try to dodge the asteroid, the direction of their movement becomes very predictable, making them easy targets for his Super or allies. It can also be used to target an enemy close to a wall, opening up enemy cover. Keep in mind that an teammate of yours or El Primo himself might need specific walls to function properly on a certain map.
- El Primo does decent in Robo Rumble with his piercing attack, fast reload, high damage and Super to help take care of large clumps of robots.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
El Primo growls
El Primo groans
"Fists of fury!"
"¡Soy el mejor!"
El Primo groans
El Primo laughs
"Sin dolor, ¡no hay gloria!"
"Ha ha ha!"
"Adiós mundo cruel"
El Primo laughs
"The show must go on."
El Primo groans
El Primo pants
"For pain and for glory!"
"Ha ha ha ha ha."
"El Primo, is here."
- El Primo's attack shape was changed from a cone to a rectangle.
- The El Rey Primo skin was added.
- El Primo's health was increased to 1400 (from 1300).
- El Primo's rarity was changed to Common (from Rare).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- El Primo's Star Power El Fuego was added.
- El Primo's health was increased to 5800 (from 5600).
- El Fuego's burn duration was decreased to 4 seconds (from 5 seconds).
- El Fuego's total damage was increased to 600 (from 400) over 4 seconds.
- El Primo's movement speed was increased to 700 (from 650).
- El Primo's health was increased to 6000 (from 5800).
- El Primo's health was decreased to 5800 (from 6000).
- El Primo's health was decreased to 5600 (from 5800).
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing El Primo's base movement speed to 770 (from 700).
- All Brawlers' projectile speeds are increased by 9%.
- El Primo's rarity was changed to Rare (from Common).
- El Primo's main attack damage was increased to 340 (from 320).
- El Primo's main attack damage was increased to 360 (from 340).
- His health was increased to 5800 (from 5600).
- El Primo's Star Power damage was increased to 800 (from 600).
- His flavor text was changed to "El Primo throws a flurry of punches at his enemies. His Super is a leaping elbow drop that deals damage to all caught underneath!", originally "El Primo was hit by a meteor from outer space, giving him superhuman strength and unrivaled charisma."
- El Primo's main attack effect was retextured.
- El Primo's Star Power Meteor Rush was added.
- El Primo's El Fuego damage was increased to 1000 (from 800).
- El Primo's Meteor Rush speed boost was decreased to 28% (from 32%).
- El Primo and his skins were remodeled. El Rudo and El Rey now costs 80 Gems (from 30) and 150 Gems (from 80), respectively.
- El Primo's Meteor Rush duration was decreased to 4 seconds (from 5 seconds).
- El Primo's El Fuego damage was increased to 1200 (from 1000).
- His Meteor Rush speed boost was decreased to 25% (from 28%).
- The El Brown skin was added. It was featured as a Line Friends skin.
- El Primo's health was increased to 6000 (from 5800).
- El Primo's Gadget Suplex Supplement was added.
- El Primo can no longer use his Gadget to throw Brawlers who are protected by the invulnerability bubbles.
- El Primo's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- El Primo's Gadget Asteroid Belt was added.
- El Primo's super charge rate was increased to 9 hits (from 10 hits) with main attack. It was also increased to 4 hits (from 5 hits) with Super attack.
- His Asteroid Belt explosion radius was increased by 11%.
- Fixed an issue where El Primo's Asteroid Belt explosion effect was not matching the effective area of the explosion, as a result the visual explosion area has been increased by 26%.
- The El Atomico Primo skin was added.
- Fixed an issue which prevented El Atomico skin from appearing in the Star Shop.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|