The map has two central lakes that curve outwards towards the edge lakes. The center strait is long and wide and can be accessed through launch pads inside the arc shaped lakes. The map has sparse open areas with the open areas located in areas that are heavily bushed. The map's central point is the amount of cover and diagonal bush strips that Brawlers can access at anytime.
- The center is wide, but lacks exits. Its easy to get cornered inside it. If your are planning an ambush, stay inside the surrounding bushes outside the walls.
- The launch pads launch Brawlers to the center bushes, use them only as last resort as this is where most ambushes occur.
- Surge's Power Surge Gadget allows him to traverse across the lakes without needing to use the launch pads.
- The map lacks Power Cube hotspots, if you know a location is frequented by Brawlers stay away from it as there is no reward for not doing so.
- Dynamike or Brock can use their Super to destroy the blocks next to any of the two biggest lakes and jump into them using their Dyna-Jump Star Power or Rocket Laces Gadget. This restricts movement but gives them an ample amount of protection from short to medium-ranged Brawlers while still being able to attack.
- The map favors short to medium ranged Brawlers. Long-ranged Brawlers will have a hard time competing with medium ranged Brawlers that have less glaring weaknesses.