Eggshell is a community map for the Showdown event.
The map has two diagonal central lakes that curve outwards towards the edge lakes. The center strait is long and wide and can be accessed through launch pads inside the arc shaped lakes that is easily accessable. The map has sparse open areas with the open areas located in areas that are heavily bushed. Eggshell is diagonally symmetrical.
- The center is wide, but lacks exits. Its easy to get cornered inside it. If your are planning an ambush, stay inside the surrounding bushes outside the walls.
- The launch pads launch Brawlers to the center bushes, use them only as last resort as this is where most ambushes occur.
- Surge's Power Surge Gadget allows him to traverse across the lakes without needing to use the launch pads.
- The map lacks Power Cube hotspots, so if you know a location is frequented by Brawlers, stay away from it as there is no reward for not doing so.
- The map favors short to medium-ranged Brawlers. Long-ranged Brawlers will have a hard time competing with medium ranged Brawlers that have less glaring weaknesses.
- Sprout is a good choice because by the giant lakes. You can increase your range by attacking across the water to control the middle area.
- The bush on the center of the map is a good place for high-damaging Brawlers as they can easily ambush Brawlers using the jump pad.
- Avoid using pads as much possible. Both direct to the center, where high-damage-potential enemies can eliminate you quickly.
- Darryl can traverse across the lakes into the middle or to the sides of the map. With a decent knowledge of mechanics and aim, you can use this to launch surprise attacks.
- On 2/7/20, Eggshell was added to the game.
- On 10/9/20, Eggshell was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Eggshell was added back to the game as a Graveyard Shift map.
- On 11/11/20, Eggshell was removed from the game.