Dynamike is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 2000 Trophies. He has low health but a high damage output. He attacks by lobbing sticks of dynamite over obstacles that blow up and deal high damage in a medium radius. For his Super, he lobs a large barrel of dynamite that deals very high damage and knocks surviving enemies back in a large radius while also destroying obstacles. His first Gadget, Fidget Spinner, allows him to spin with a speed boost and rapidly fire sticks of dynamite in a large radius around himself. His second Gadget, Satchel Charge, makes Dynamike's next main attack stun enemies briefly. His first Star Power, Dyna-Jump, allows his attack and Super to propel him over obstacles and Brawlers. His second Star Power, Demolition, allows his Super to deal more damage.
Attack: Short Fuse
Dynamike lobs two sticks of dynamite over obstacles that blow up after 1.1 seconds, each dealing damage to any enemies caught in their 1.67 tile blast radius. The two sticks spread out a short distance from each other perpendicular to the direction of the throw as they travel, and they detonate simultaneously. If both sticks' explosions hit the enemy, the attack deals massive damage.
Super: Big Barrel o' Boom
Dynamike lobs the big barrel of dynamite that he carries on his back. The bomb has a long range, and after 1.3 seconds, it detonates and deals very high damage to enemies, knocks them back, and destroys cover in its 2.67 blast radius.
Dynamike rapidly fires a total of 20 sticks of dynamite within a 9 tile radius around him, each stick dealing 1200 damage upon detonation. He receives a 19% speed boost for 2 seconds, but is unable to attack while this Gadget is in effect. His Dyna-Jump Star Power doesn’t affect this Gadget.
Dynamike's next attack stuns enemies hit by its explosion for 1.5 seconds. A Gadget symbol will glow above Dynamike's head signaling this Gadget's usage, as well as a glowing attack joystick. This Gadget's cooldown starts after this attack is shot.
Dynamike's main attack and Super can propel him into the air to jump a short distance opposite and away from the detonation point. He can use this to jump over obstacles and Brawlers. His Super propels him further than his attack when detonated. While in the air, Dynamike is completely immune to all damage besides status effects and damage applied over time.
Dynamike's Super deals 1000 more damage. This doesn’t affect other aspects of his Super.
- Dynamike's dynamites can deal massive damage if thrown correctly. Since the dynamite has a delay before blowing up, try predicting the enemy’s movement and throwing it where the enemy is likely to be by the time the dynamite detonates. Auto-aiming almost guarantees a miss against moving enemies, but if in a pinch, auto-aiming is more reliable when enemies are farther away. You may also want to throw two pairs of dynamites in succession in two different areas as it's more likely that at least one will hit and still deal a decent amount of damage.
- Hiding behind a wall within a bush in front of it and throwing the dynamite towards the enemy from there can be effective since it’s difficult for most other Brawlers to reach you, and they’ll be caught by surprise due to you being hidden. This also means that his Satchel Charge Gadget, if activated, will be more likely to hit, which can be devastating towards an opponent and enable Dynamike to easily decimate them.
- When being chased by a close-ranged Brawler, try throwing your dynamites a bit in front of you. This either prevents the pursuing enemy from chasing you or deals damage to the enemy. If they are somewhere between 3 and 5 tiles away, try throwing about a tile in front of their current position with similar results.
- Try throwing your Super to damage at least two enemies, because as it deals enough damage to charge another Super, allowing you to chain Supers and deal plethoras of damage.
- In Showdown, if your enemy is near the gas, you can throw your Big Barrel o' Boom to knock them into the gas for them to take extra damage. The Super already deals massive damage, and when with coupled with the gas, it can secure a defeat against low-medium health enemies. Your Demolition Star Power amplifies this strategy’s effectiveness.
- In Gem Grab or Siege, throwing an attack near a Gem/Bolt can drive enemies away from it, therefore allowing Dynamike or his teammates to retrieve the item more easily and preventing enemies from retrieving it.
- Dynamike's damage radius decreases as he throws the sticks closer to himself, making it significantly harder to hit enemies close to him. However, he can also use this to his advantage as such enemies are more likely to be hit by both dynamites and will take more damage.
- Assassins are huge counters to Dynamike due to their above-average speeds and traveling abilities, which help him escape Dynamike's delayed shots, so watch out for them before they can burst you down. Alternatively, if caught by them, you can use Satchel Charge to possibly change the fate of the fight, though this only works if you land the shot correctly or specifically for Mortis waste his ammo so it’s easier to land the shot. You can also use your Fidget Spinner Gadget's speed boost to escape before they get too close to you, but it isn't very useful when they’ve already reached you because of again, assassins’ traveling abilities and fast movement speed.
- A difficult but rewarding tactic with Dynamike is where you aim Dynamike's Super and quickly toss a main attack in such a way that Super can push enemies into the sticks of dynamite. This deals extreme amounts of damage to them and usually eliminates them unless they’re heavyweights like Frank or El Primo. If the enemy had enough health and the sticks of dynamite were perfectly placed, Dynamike also instantly recharges his Super, in which he can chain Supers.
- His Dyna-Jump Star Power is effective to escape from danger by throwing dynamite at your feet. This not only damages nearby enemies, but also throws you far enough away from enemies to avoid damage, and allows for a speedy escape over walls. In desperate situations, his Super propels him even further, making it a more reliable tool for escape while also being able to damage and even defeat enemies due to the large amounts of damage dealt by the Super or attack. He can also utilize it to boost him towards vital areas or items such as the zones in Hot Zone.
- Though the timing is tricky, it’s possible to jump over enemy attacks with Dynamike's Dyna-Jump Star Power. This is rare, but can help in sticky situations when under heavy fire.
- His Fidget Spinner Gadget is useful for checking bushes because it covers an extremely wide area. He can also use his Gadget to reliably defeat low-health enemies who are very close to him, which would be otherwise very hard to hit with his main attack. His Fidget Spinner Gadget is also useful in Heist due to the large amount of dynamite it fires, so make sure you move slightly clockwise to maximize its damage.
- Dynamike's attack fuse makes it hard for him to defend. His Satchel Charge Gadget allows him to burst enemies down safely, especially low-health ones. This is also incredibly useful in Heist when attempting to take out heavyweights. His reliance on this Gadget makes it more niche in offense-oriented modes such as Bounty, where stuns are valuable tools to have.
- Dynamike's Satchel Charge Gadget and Demolition Star Power is a good build for Dynamike. In certain situations, Dynamike can stun enemies and then throw his Super at them. Due to the stun, the enemy won't be able to dodge the Super as people often do nor can they provide counter fire. Demolition deals a lot of damage to the enemy and, coupled with the attack, it’ll incinerate out medium-to lower-health Brawlers. For tanks, throw more attacks with the Super to knock them out while they're stunned. Though not necessary, Demolition, if available, should definitely be used because it aids in taking out or heavily damaging Brawlers, especially tanks.
- A moderately difficult but useful strategy is double-jumping with his Dyna-Jump. To do this, throw a shot at your feet and then quickly throw another shot parallel and 1-2 tiles away from the first shot. The first shot will propel you forward and if your timing and position are right, it’ll propel you towards the second shot for that shot to propel you. It’s much trickier with his Super as you’ll have to throw an attack further. Double-jumping will take a lot of practice to master, but it can assist you in many situations and if you master it, you can even triple-jump or quad-jump and avoid getting hit for the while that you’re jumping.
- Dynamike's Demolition Star Power can be used to fool enemies when they head into enclosed areas that you’re in. This especially works with Edgar or Surge as they don’t have wall-breaking abilities, making them unable to escape from his Super.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"I've got a short fuse."Robo:
"I've got a short fuse."
"Birds are singin'."Robo:
"Birds are singin'."
"Here, birdie birdie birdie."Robo:
"Here, birdie birdie birdie."
"Not bad for an old-timer."Robo:
"Not bad for an old-timer."
"Don't touch my canary."Robo:
"Don't touch my canary."
"Who wants some TNT?"Robo:
"Who wants some TNT?"
"I'm gettin' grumpy."Robo:
"I'm gettin' grumpy."
"Down the mine."Robo:
"Down the mine."
- Dynamike's main attack damage was increased to 160 (from 140) per dynamite.
- Dynamike's Super damage was increased to 500 (from 400).
- Dynamike's main attack damage was increased to 180 (from 160) per dynamite.
- His Super damage was increased to 540 (from 500).
- The delay and projectile travel time for his main attack and Super were decreased to 1.4 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- Dynamike's health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- Dynamike's Super damage was decreased to 500 (from 540).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Dynamike's Dyna-Jump Star Power was added.
- Dynamike's Super recharge rate was decreased by 17%.
- Dynamike's main attack damage was increased to 800 (from 720) per dynamite.
- Every Brawler's movement speed was increased by 70 points, increasing Dynamike's movement speed to 720 (from 650).
- Dynamike's attack projectile speed was increased by 14%.
- Dynamike's main attack and Super projectile speeds were increased by 12%.
- Dynamike's main attack and Super projectile speeds were increased by 10%.
- Dynamike's main attack and Super projectile speeds were decreased by 5%.
- Dynamike's main attack damage was decreased to 760 (from 800) per dynamite.
- Dynamike's Super explosion delay was increased to 1.3 seconds (from 1.1 seconds).
- Dynamike was remodeled.
- The Santa Mike skin was added. It was featured as a Brawlidays 2018 skin.
- The Spicy Mike skin was added.
- Dynamike's Super damage was increased to 2200 (from 2000).
- Dynamike's Demolition Star Power was added.
- The Robo Mike skin was added.
- Dynamike's main attack damage was increased to 800 (from 760) per dynamite.
- Dynamike's Fidget Spinner Gadget was added.
- The Coach Mike skin was added.
- Dynamike's Fidget Spinner Gadget no longer inhibits movement.
- Dynamike's Fidget Spinner Gadget now boosts his movement speed upon activation.
- Dynamike's Satchel Charge Gadget was added.
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was decreased to 4 (from 5).
- Fixed an issue where Dynamike's Satchel Charge stun effect was only applied to one dynamite stick.
- The Bellhop Mike skin was added. It is featured as a Brawl Pass Season 4 exclusive skin.
- Dynamike's reload time was decreased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.7 seconds).
- Dynamike's Fidget Spinner damage was increased to 1200 (from 700).
- Dynamike and his skins received facial animations.
- The PSG Mike skin was unlockable by winning the PSG Cup 2021 in-game challenge.
- Dynamike’s movement speed was increased to 770 (from 720).
- Dynamike’s Latin America Master League skins were added.
- Dynamike's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.
- His class was changed to Damage Dealer (from Thrower).
- The Moldy Mike skin was added. It was featured as a Club League skin.
- The Classic Dynamike skin became available for every user to claim until 09/01/22.