Duo Showdown is similar to solo Showdown except that you have a teammate battling with you. When a power cube is gained from a box, it is shared between the two of you, meaning that if you gain 1 power cube, your teammate gains 1 power cube as well. There are four other pairs of Brawlers. Your goal is to take them out and be the last team standing. If your teammate dies, they will have a 15 second timer until they respawn again. Fallen teammates do not carry the power cube that they previously had before death, so all respawned teammates start at 0 power cubes. If both you and your teammate are defeated at the same time before one of you can respawn, the game is over for you.
- Bo: While Bo is not the most useful attacker, with his Star Power, he can be extremely advantageous to your teammate as he can see into the bushes for a much longer distance.
- Poco and Pam: While Poco and Pam do not really do that much damage, they have really high survivability since they have really high health as well as their Supers and Star Powers that can give extra survivability to their teammates.
- Frank: With really high health and high damage per strike, Frank can consistently defeat enemies easily. His Super can also stun them, so they will not be able to escape, leaving them vulnerable and giving his teammate a chance to finish them.
- Jessie and Penny: Enemy teams usually stay together in this mode, so Jessie and Pennies' abilities to hit multiple targets can deal large amounts of damage to enemy Brawlers.
- Even though you can respawn in this game mode, remember to stick with your teammate. Don't abandon them and try to conquer opponents by yourself - one way or another, you're going to get outmatched pretty quickly. Splitting up could very likely get you both defeated.
- Make sure to coordinate your Brawlers to get the best results. If you have a high damage dealer like Colt or Brock, try to balance up your team by choosing a Tank Brawler with more health like Bull or sustain like Poco or Pam. If you have a lot of damage, but no health then you might find yourself getting easily taken out by more balanced teams.