Dune Drift is a mostly open map, with some bushes and walls. It doesn't have a specific middle area, but provides some cover with a few bushes scattered around the map. It has some water tiles around the edges. The boxes aren't really concentrated in a certain area unlike other maps.
- This map favors long range brawlers due to its wide open areas and minimal cover and bushes. Throwers aren't recommended unless you're very experienced, and close rangers like Shelly and Bull, with the exception of Darryl (his Super can get him close up to squishy long-rangers) will probably get picked off as many other brawlers will out-range them.
- As the storm closes in, Piper may have trouble dealing a lot of damage with all the close contact, but she is still otherwise strong in this map.
- With Siege coming in, this map now always has the Angry Robo modifier, making tanks more viable, but still not as powerful as long range brawlers. When using long range brawlers, make sure to stay away from robots, as a robot locking on you can be devastating.
- The best brawlers for solo: Pam, Rosa, Darryl, Carl
- The best brawlers for duo: Pam, Piper, Darryl, Leon